Chapter 46 - Everything Goes Down

Taylor's P.O.V.
"Bloody hell, Taylor," Thomas cried, crouching beside me and looking over my face, "You're bleeding pretty bad. What were you thinking?" Thomas took hold of my arms and helped me to a sitting position, but I pulled him off of me. Through the foggy tears in my eyes, I saw Thomas frown at me.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned. I was surprised. I was expecting him to act different than normal, seeing as what had happened last night. But no, he was acting as if nothing had happened.

"How could you?" Was my reply to his question. It was all I could muster. With all the feelings rushing inside of me at the moment, those three words were all I could seem to manage. He gave me a confused expression and furrowed his eyebrows.

"How could I what?" He said slowly, watching me carefully. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he honestly had no clue as to what I was talking about, he looked that confused.

"H-how could you do it?" I stammered again, placing my hands behind my body and crawling back away from him slightly.

"Taylor, how could I do what?" He repeated, "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm bloody talking about," I let out a sarcastic laugh, bringing my knees up to my chest and hauling myself to my feet, "Tell me why you did it!" All my devastation and heartache was turning into anger now, and I could feel it getting ready to overpower me like a storm. It all began churning away inside of me. How Thomas had made me do what we did. How it was Thomas' fault that Ben had left me. How everything that had happened in these last four years had all happened because Thomas had cheated on me.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Thomas cried, standing up opposite me, "What's happened?"

"You last night!" I yelled, pouring out all my emotions, "Why did you bring me into the bedroom? What were you thinking? Why did you make me do it?"

"What are you on about? I took you into your bedroom to see if your ankle was okay," Thomas sounded defensive, "You'd fallen on it pretty bad and I wanted to make sure you were okay!"

"Yeah, and tell me what happened then!" I folded my arms across my chest, daring him to tell me the truth, "I'm dying to hear your side to this story!"

"What story?" Thomas laughed, "When I'd checked your ankle, you wanted to go back to the living room but I wanted you to stay because-"

"I knew it! I knew it was you!" I exclaimed, tears of betrayal pricking my eyes. He had said it. Confirmed it in fact, that it was him who had insisted on staying on the bedroom.

"Of course it was me! Who else would it have been?" The room went dead silent, and we just stood there staring at each other. All I could hear were the sounds of my heavy breathing and the deafening pound of my heartbeat in my ears.

"So it is your fault" I said surprisingly calmly, "It's your fault that Ben saw us and that Ben broke up with me!"

"Wait, wha-" Thomas started but I cut him off instantly.

"Thomas you already ruined my life when you went and slept with Molly behind my back!" I said in a strained voice, "Why couldn't you just be happy for me, and let me have my life with Ben? Why did you have to ruin that too?"

"Wait, Ben broke up with you because I wanted to talk to you?" Thomas asked, sounding shocked, "Because I have a feeling that you're talking about something else here and I don't know what."

"Of course I'm talking about something else!" I screamed, bringing my hands up to my hair and knotting it tightly in my fists, "I'm talking about how you forced me to sleep with you!"

"Whoa whoa, how I did what?" Thomas said quickly, his eyes wide with shock.

"Oh my God, do I have to spell it out for you?" I gasped with frustration, "You forced me to sleep with you in my room! Ben texted me last night, practically screaming over the fact that he came into my flat and saw the pair of us!"

"Whoa Taylor," Thomas interrupted me, "What are you talking about? That never happened!"

"Don't lie to me, Thomas!" I growled angrily, "Ben told me he saw us. I woke up this morning to him screaming down the phone to me about it. I had to go round to his hotel room and bloody beg for him to forgive me for what you made me do, seeing as I was too drunk last night to stop you!"

"Taylor! That didn't happen!" Thomas took a step forward and tried to take my hands away from my head, where they had balled my messy hair together into two fists, but I stepped away from him.

"Taylor," He said quietly, "I swear to you that that never happened. All I wanted was to talk to you in private. I never forced you to sleep with me, and I would never ever do anything to hurt or jeopardise your relationship with Ben!"

"Stop lying to me!" I screamed, causing him to jump back a little. I glared at him madly, although I found it hard to concentrate on his figure seeing as there were too many tears in my eyes.

"I'm not lying to you, Taylor," He spoke in a hushed tone, as if he were talking to a wild animal, "Just listen-"

"Thomas, all you've ever done to me is lie!" Everything was coming out now, I knew it. All the emotions that I'd held back. All the questions I'd kept back these years.

"You never wanted to be just friends! All you wanted was for us to be back together again! But I couldn't trust you! Not after you went and bloody slept with your ex-girlfriend! Your ex-girlfriend whom I might add, you had to get me to help you break up with her! Do you honestly think that that hasn't circled my mind for these past four years? Do you really think that I've not thought about it once when I've been back here? How you've never mentioned it to me? Do you have any idea as to how much pain I was in Thomas? I loved you, and you just went and stabbed me in the-"

"Taylor, I never slept with her!" He yelled.