Hacked

*Garcia's POV*

Reid entered my "lair" early that morning. I turned and smiled at him.

"Morning, Genius. How's my girl?" I asked, referring to Mel.

"She's fine. Hotch is bringing Jack over so that she can get her mind off of everything going on." he said. "How's everything here?"

"Fine. No one had seen or heard of Justin yet, which I guess is good, but bad all at the same time considering we kinda need him."

"It's not like he just gave up. He wants revenge and he won't stop till he gets it."

I sighed. I thought we had seen the last of Justin back when he beat Mel the first time. I guess we all did.

"You mind having some company today?" Reid asked, rolling on the second computer chair I had. "I have nothing else to do today and I really need to get my mind off of Justin."

"Of course, sweetness!" I said. "Do you know what Strauss would say at a moment like this?"

"That we should work on another case since we have no leads right now."

We both laughed, but it was bittersweet. While what we said was true, it was sad to think about Strauss. She had passes away not too long ago. Rossi was currently the Section Chief for the time being and it was being said that Hotch was next in line.

"Has Rossi been talking to her kids lately?" Reid asked.

"I don't know. Probably. They've been really close and stuff since she died." I replied.

We went silent.

"Weird having Rossi and Gideon in the same team." I finally said.

We both laughed again.

"Yeah, but I'm sure they've met before." Reid said.

"It's still weird where Rossi took Gideon's place and all. He's not staying long, I'm guessing. Just helping Mel then leaving again."

"At least we'll have a proper goodbye this time instead of him just leaving."

"Maybe he'll leave you another note."

Reid threw a crumpled up piece of paper at me. I laughed and batted it away. Reid had really come out of shell since he started dating Mel. She did that to him.

Suddenly, my computers started going fuzzy. I looked up in confusion.

"What's going on?" Reid asked.

"I don't know. Did they come unplugged?" I asked, looking under the desk. Nope. They were all plugged in. So, what was going on?

"Uh. G-Garcia. Look at the screen." Reid said.

I sat up and came face to face, or, face to screen, with a masked face. I let out a yelp and wheeled my chair back a bit.

"Hello my dear FBI agents." said the masked man. "Yu may be wondering why I'm wearing a mask. I guess there's no real need for it if you know who I am."

He pulled the mask off. Justin. Reid quickly jumped up.

"So, you know it was me and that I broke out of jail. Bravo." Justin said and fake clapped. His face suddenly became serious and dark. "Do you think I'm an idiot?! I knew you'd find out! I wanted you to find out!"

Reid and I looked at each other.

"Now, I bet you're wondering why the psycho wanted you to know who he was and that he was trying to hurt one of your own." Justin continued. "It's quite simple, actually. I wanted you to feel guilty when you can't stop me from killing your precious Mel."

I gasped.

"Oh, my God, Reid. He's gonna kill her." I said.

"So I hope you have a close eye on her right now because if she's not closely watched, I'll get her. Remember, I know where you guys work."

The video shut off and all my computers went black. I sat in shock when bright white words started spreading from the one in front of me to all of them.

"I will get her. She will be mine. I'll ruin her like she ruined me. Watch her because I am."

"Reid." I whispered.

"On it. I'll call the team. You call Hotch and warn him. Make sure he's watching her. Tell her I'll meet them at the apartment." he said and raced out the door.

I couldn't dial Hotch's number quicker.

"Hello?" he answered after two rings.

"Hotch. Are you with Mel right now?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Where are you?"

"The park with Jack."

"Go to the apartment right now. Reid will meet you two there then we need you back here ASAP."

"Garcia, what's going on?"

"Justin hacked into my computers. He sent us a video. He's watching Mel. He said that if we're not watching her closely, he'll take her. He's gonna kill her, Hotch. You need to bring her to the apartment."

"I'm with her right now. We're heading back to Reid's apartment now."

"Awe! Why daddy?!" I heard Jack's little voice yell. I slightly giggled, but stopped quickly, remembering this was no laughing matter.

"Get there soon, Hotch. He could be watching you right now."

"Okay. Talk to you soon. Bye."

We hung up. I looked up at my computers and sighed. It would take forever to get them working again and I needed them in order to help keep Mel safe.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to use the laptop for the time being." I muttered.