Epilogue

*Mel's POV*

JJ, Emily, Garcia and Blake as well as Beth, Diana and Mrs. Jets, Molly's mother, we're all standing around me as I stood in front if a mirror. I was wearing my wedding dress. I had my hair curled and I wore make up.

Today, I was marrying Spencer Reid.

"You look beautiful." JJ said.

"Simply amazing." Garcia agreed.

I couldn't help but smile. I did look beautiful.

My leg and other injuries had healed, but I still had the scars from when Justin cut me. I still felt guilty for killing him, but I guess he did deserve it.

The door opened and in ran Jack and Henry. The two were close friends since their parents worked together.

Henry ran up to me with something in his hand.

"From Spencer!" he said.

I smiled and took the box from his little hands. I opened it. Inside was the necklace he have me for my birthday a year ago. I hadn't worn it in a long time in fear of losing it while on a case.

"Thank you, Henry." I said and kissed his cheek.

"You're not supposed to be kissing me!" he said. "You're supposed to be kissing Spencer!"

We laughed. I turned back to the mirror to put on the necklace. It seems like it was just yesterday Spencer gave it to me. Now, we were getting married. How time flies.

There was a soft knock on the door. I turned around to see my father. I smiled at him.

"You look-" he started, shaking his head.

"Thanks." I said. "As do you."

He smiled at me. I could see some tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't cry dad." I said. "This is supposed to be a happy day. Happy!"

Dad laughed.

"Doesn't everyone cry at a wedding?" he asked. "Anyways, it's time to walk the aisle."

The girls along with Jack and Henry scurried out the door and to their seats. I linked my arms with my father's as we went to walk down the aisle.

Here Comes The Bride began playing as the big doors leading into the church opened. Everyone stood up and looked at me. All eyes on me. Mine were on him. Spencer Reid. My husband to be.

I made it up to him. Dad kissed my cheek before sitting next to Uncle Hotch and Beth.

The priest began talking, but I wasn't listening. I was too busy looking at my amazing husband to be.

"You look beautiful." Spencer mouthed.

I smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."

"Do you, Spencer Reid, take Melanie Hotchner to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold. To love and to cherish. In sickness and in health. Till death do you part." the priest asked.

"I do."

"Do you, Melanie Hotchner, take Spencer Reid to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold. To love and to cherish. In sickness and in health. Till death do you part."

I looked into Spencer's brown eyes.

"I do." I replied, nodded. "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Spencer and I leaned forward and kissed. Everyone cheered. I was no long Melanie Hotchner. I was now Melanie Reid.

*AWEEEEE!! THEY'RE MARRIED!! Another book finished. Do you guys want the next book now or later?? Cause I have the first few chapters already written. Either now or tomorrow, which do you guys want?? Comment below. Thanks for reiding guys!!*