Flashbacks

*Mel's POV*

*Flashback*

I stood in the back, going through my messenger bag, trying to keep the attention away from me. Luckily, it was working.

"Hey." someone said.

I jumped and turned to see a man with long(ish) hair standing next to me.

"Hi." I said.

"My names Reid. Spencer Reid." he said. "You're Melanie Hotchner. Sean Hotchner's daughter. Hotch has been talking about your arrival all week. We're glad you're finally here."

I laughed.

"Thanks Spencer." I said.

"Please, call me Reid."

"Okay." I said, nodding.

*End of Flashback*

I was awoke by freezing water surrounding my body. I opened my eyes and let out a whimper as the cold water hit my cut.

"Shut up!" said a voice. "I'm trying to clean your cut."

I looked up at Justin. He was kneeling down next to the tin bathtub I was in (fully clothed). It was a bit lighter, but not a lot.

"What time is is?" I asked.

"7:30am."

I nodded. Morning. I had been here for about a day.

"Stop moving!" Justin snapped, yanking my wrist back to him. "Does it hurt?"

"Only when you do that." I said.

He put more water on it. I winced again as the water rushed down my arm and over the cut. Justin washed away some of the dry blood around it.

"It's cold." I said.

"There's no hot water here. Deal with it." he said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Is this some sort of build me up to tear me down? Re you gonna drown me?"

"No!" he said. "Why would you think that? I can't do something out of the kindness of my heart?"

"You stalked me, tried to kill me, bombed my car, kidnapped me and you're not torturing me. I don't think you'd be the one to do something kind just because you want to." I admitted.

"Whether you believe it or not, I have a heart and times like this makes me wanna use it." he said. "Listen, you were my fir girlfriend once upon a time. That means something, to me at least."

I look him in the eyes and I could tell he was sincere. I sighed and looked away. I couldn't remember a time when Justin was like this because all my memories of him were clouded over with the times he beat me and his most recent torture that he called "fun".

"That's nice of you and all." I said. "But I love Spencer. One kind thing won't make up for how much you've hurt me or make me love you."

Justin looked up at me. His eyes were dark and his face was hard. He dropped the cloth he was using to clean my cut in the water and grabbed my arm.

"Get up!" he snapped. "Up! Now!"

He yanked me out of the tub. The pain radiated through my arm and I let out a howl of pain. Justin pulled me out of the little room we were in and to a bigger room. One with steel shelves surrounding it. There were tables in the middle of the room as well as a pole. The one I was tied to earlier.

Justin threw me down, my head hitting the pole. He tied me up, tighter this time. He stared at me before turning and walking off.

I struggled at the restraints. I thought I could at least loosen them, but I couldn't. I sat back and sighed

I thought about that dream I had when I was unconscious. Was it a dream? Or was it a memory?

Did I remember something?

*I honestly feel like I'm running out of ideas for this story. Or, at least, the next few chapters. DON'T WORRY!! I WILL GET SOME SOON!! Pleaaaaaase don't hate me if the next few chapters are short and crappy. Kk. BYEEEEEE*