Kidnapped

*Reid's POV*

"We need to get down to a convenience store right now." Hotch said, exiting his office.

"No offense, Hotch, but we don't have any time for robberies." Morgan said.

"This isn't a robbery." Hotch said. "The store's manager came in this morning and found two workers as well as an FBI agent unconscious as well as a wallet with the ID of a SSA Melanie Hotchner left on the floor."

I became alert. I stood up, quickly.

"Hotch, you don't think-"

"The agent that was found was the one I sent to look after Mel." Hotch said. "It is more than likely that Justin finally found Mel."

*Mel's POV*

"Wake up." said a sweet voice. "Melly wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. It was dark the only thing I could see was the silhouette of a figure towering over me. I tried to move, but everything hurt and I was chained to a pole.

"What? Where?" I managed to say.

"Oh! You're awake! Good!" the voice said.

"Who-?" I mumbled.

"Oh, come on, Melly. You know who I am."

I sat up quickly. I knew who that was. There was only one person who called me "Melly".

"Justin." I said.

He leaned forward so I could see his sickening smile.

"Hey babe. We're gonna have a lot of fun."

*Reid's POV*

Ambulance, cops and locals swarmed the shop as we pulled up. A cop stood, trying to get the locals to back up.

"Stand back!" he exclaimed. "Please, stand back!"

"Where are they?" Hotch asked, showing the cop his ID.

"The agent is sitting in the back of ambulance. The two workers are inside." he replied.

I turned and made my way to the ambulance. Anderson sat getting checked.

"You were told to watch her!" I snapped, causing JJ to run over to me. "You were told to keep an eye on her!"

"I was keeping an eye on her." Anderson replied.

"If you were keeping an eye in her, this wouldn't have happened. Didn't you think of checking for anything suspicious instead of letting her go off on her own?!"

"Reid." JJ said, trying to get me to go.

"First, you let Elle get shot, now, you let Mel get kidnapped. What kind of agent are you?!"

"Reid!"

JJ managed to pull me away and pointed me in the direction of the shop. I gave Anderson a glare before entering the shop.

I recognized one of the workers. His name was Peter and he was friends with Mel.

"Peter." I said.

"Spencer!" he said. "Listen, I am so sorry. If I could've done something, I would've. It all happened so fast and I was the first one taken out."

"It's okay. We just need to take you back to the FBI building and ask you a few questions.

*Mel's POV*

Justin's smile scared me. I didn't know what he had in mind.

He got up and grabbed something that made a clank noise when he picked it up off the floor. I watched as something, a fire maybe, glowed.

"Ready to have some fun?" he asked.

"I-I-" I started, trying to find words.

Justin returned with a metal rod in his hand. The end of the rod was an orangish color and I realized what he was gonna do.

"Wait. Justin, wait." I begged.

But he didn't listen. He unbuttoned my shirt and pocked me in the stomach with the burning rod. I let out a howl of fame, making Justin laugh.

*Reid's POV*

"That agent, Anderson was it?" Peter asked me. I nodded. "He didn't even leave the door. He didn't even look remotly interested in the fact that he was guarding her laugh."

"Did he say anything to you? Or even Mel?" I asked.

"He didn't say anything. I said hi to Mel. Asked her how she was. She said she was good. I could tell something was wrong. She seemed a bit...um-"

"Confused?" I offered.

"Yeah." he said and nodded.

"Did you see anyone come in? Before Mel, I mean."

"No. I didn't see anyone or hear the door open. I have no idea how he could've gotten in."

*Mel's POV*

My stomach was covered in burn marks. They'd go away through time, but it would be a long time before they did.

Justin got bored with the stick and threw it off to the side.

"Well, that was fun." he said. "Let's get to the next activity."

"W-what?" I mumbled.

He walked towards a table near by. The fire was now a bit brighter and I could see my surroundings.

He picked two things off the table. I couldn't make out what they were until he started running one against the other, the sound of metal filling the room.

"No." I whispered.

He walked over with a knife in his hand. He untied one of my hands and brought it in front of me. I tried to keep my fear hidden, but it didn't work.

"I love the look of fear in your eyes." he sneered before cutting my wrist.

*Reid's POV*

"Reid."

I turned to see Blake standing at the door.

"Garcia found something." she said.

"Alright. I'm coming." I said.

I left Peter sitting in the interrogation room and followed Blake to the Conference Room.

"Okay, so I was going over the footage from the security camera and this is what I found." she said and pressed a button.

A video of Anderson exiting the SUV, closely followed by Mel started playing. Suddenly, a hooded figure ran across the parking lot. He paused to look over his shoulder.

Garcia quickly paused the video and did a close up of the figure.

"It's Justin." JJ said. "Where's he going."

"There's a door at the back of the store that's always unlocked so employees can enter and leave." Garcia said.

"That must've been how he got in without the workers hearing him." I said.

*Mel's POV*

I let out another howl of pain as Justin just laughed.

Things started spinning and splotches of black filled my vision.

"Alright. You rest. We'll continue this tomorrow." Justin sneered before walking away.

The warm blood raced down my wrist as I put my head back and went unconscious.