Torture

I don't remember how long I was sitting there before I fell asleep, but I do remember waking up to a stab of pain going through me. I let out a scream and opened my eyes.

Justin stood over me with the iron rod that was burning at the end.

"Hey." he sneered. "Good morning. Actually, it's 5:00, so I guess it's actually good evening."

I tried to say something, but it just came out as a moan of pain.

"Oh, stop your whining!" Justin snapped, throwing the rod down on the ground. "You did this to yourself. I tried to be nice and you threw it back in my face!"

"I was only telling you I didn't love you! I wasn't rejecting your kindness." I argued.

"Shut up!"

Justin hit me across the face. I let out a yell as he did so. This made him hit me again. I sat still for a moment, looking away from Justin. I blinked away the tears that were threatening to fall. I looked back up at him, strong and unafraid.

"What do you want?" I spat at him.

"Well, I never got to have that much fun with you today, so I decided to make up for it." he said. "Ready to have some fun, Melly? I have enough planned for all night."

I bit back my fear.

"Of course, I did promise Spencer I'd send him a picture and I am a man of promises-"

"Stay away from Spencer!" I snarled.

"Woah, woah little mrs. feisty. It's just a picture." he said. "I need to get you ready first."

My heart pounded. I didn't know what he was going to do to me. He picked up a knife. I flinched as he walked forward.

He knelt down next to me and smiled that evil grin I was starting to get used to. I braced myself for the pain of the knife cutting me somewhere. Instead, I heard the cut of hair.

My eyes popped open and I looked to see Justin had a hand full of my hair in his hand. My long, auburn hair. I looked up at his smile. He looked so happy. So proud.

"I like you with short hair." he sneered. "It's pretty."

He threw my cut hair to the side. He went to stand up, but quickly put a cut down my jeans, causing me to yell in pain as the knife lightly cut into my leg.

"W-what are you g-gonna do to m-me?" I said, fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I'm just getting you ready for your picture, babe. That's all." he said. "I want you to look pretty for your dear Spencer."

He stood up and cleaned off his knife as if he had just used for food and not to cut off his ex girlfriend's hair and cut her leg.

I looked down. The cut was small and probably wouldn't leave a scar, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

Justin came back around and let me lose of my restraints. He grabbed both arms and held them to my back. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You run, you die, okay?"

I nodded, tears streaking down my face. He yanked my arms and I screamed in pain.

"Now, now. No need for that. I'm not gonna do anything." he said.

He brought me into a room and slammed my head down on the desk. I fell to the ground and put my hands on my head in pain.

"Do you wanna know what you put me through?!" Justin exclaimed as I lay on the ground. I looked up at him. He was fuming with anger.

"I didn't do anything." I groaned.

"Shut up!" he kicked me in the stomach. I let out a scream of pain.

"Now, you listen to me. You and your little FBI boyfriend out main that jail cell! You two had me locked away. 25 to life!" he exclaimed. "I vowed I'd get my revenge. I was lucky that I was chosen to fight on a daily basis, so I was able to be beaten and go to hospital."

"I'm sorry, okay? Whatever I said, I'm sorry. I'm sorry! Please, let me go!" I begged.

"No, you're not getting off that easy. I want you to know what I had to go through! I want you to know what kind of hell I've been through in the last year."

He grabbed my shirt and yanked me up. He pushed me towards the table. I looked at him in fear. What was he gonna do to me?

He approached, his eyes dark with anger.

"What-what are you gonna do?" I said in a scared voice.

"Do you know what they do in jail?" he asked. His voice frightened me. I didn't like that he was closing the space between us.

Then, he hit me, hard, across the face. I fell to the ground and covered my cheek.

"Get up!" he yelled. "Get up you sissy! What, you don't like fightin'? Come on! Get up!"

He yanked me up and hit me again. I didn't fight back. I couldn't. I was too scared. So, Justin kept doing it. Lifting me up and hitting me over and over. After a while, he'd hit me in the stomach. I started coughing and throwing up every time he did.

"You see, I endured this kind of torture for a year!" he yelled. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

He grabbed my face and made me look at him. His eyes scared me.

"I had to go through this almost every day for a year because YOU did that to me. You put me in that jail."

"I did nothing." I whispered and hit him hard in the stomach.

He stumbled back and looked up at me. I didn't know what to do. When he regained his footing, he charged at me. He grabbed me and yanked me out of the room. He threw me on the floor and took out his knife again.

"Don't EVER do that again, okay?!" he exclaimed. "I gave you a FAIR warning!"

He tied me up again and gave me two slashes on my wrist. I let out a scream of pain. Black started to splotch my vision.

Justin picked up my phone and held it up.

"Say cheese." he said.

The last thing I seenu as a flash before everything went black.

*I'm sorry. This sucks. The next few chapters...might...be better. I didn't know how Justin could've torture Mel without killing her*