He Found Me

An agent whom I didn't know came up to watch me the next day. He mainly sat in the living room, watching TV as I made breakfast. I rolled my eyes. I thanked God Spencer wasn't like this.

"Hey, I need to go to the store to pick up a few things." I said once breakfast was done. Unknown name looked up and me and shrugged.

"Which means you need to take me." I continued.

"Right. Forgot. Come on." he said, getting up. I could tell he wasn't happy that I pulled him away from his Sports Center. But hey, he should've known I was gonna need to go out at some point.

I noticed his ID hanging from his pocket. His name was Anderson. Okay. Noted.

We walked out to his black SUV. I climbed in and buckled up.

"Where to?" Anderson asked, rather rudely.

"There's a little store down the road. Go there." I replied, trying to stay calm and nice. I didn't really like Anderson so far, but I had to put up with him all day.

He drove me down to the store. I unbuckled and opened the door. I looked over to see Anderson leaning back in the seat with his hand on the steering wheel, looking incredibly irritated.

"Are you going in or what?" he asked, not looking at me.

"You're supposed to come in with me, genius." I replied.

He let out a frustrated sigh and got out, slamming the door behind him. What was wrong with him?!

I climbed out and followed him into the store. He stood by the door with his arms crossed. I opened my mouth and glared at him. He thought he was so freaking funny.

"Excuse me." the guy at the counter said. "What's going on here?"

Anderson raised his ID.

"Official FBI buisness." he replied.

"Not really." I corrected him. "Long story. I just need to grab some things and I'll be gone."

I went to the back of the store and got a carton of milk. I made my way up the aisles, grabbing bread, eggs and a bag of Twislers for myself. I love Twislers.

I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I looked over my shoulder, but no one was there. I shrugged it off and walked to the counter. I smiled at the man and pulled out my wallet.

"Hey Mel. How are you?" asked another worker who was mopping the floor not to far away. I looked at him over my shoulder.

"Um, good. Thanks." I said, smiling.

"Hurry up." Anderson complained. I rolled my eyes.

"That'll be $11.25." the cashier said.

I pulled out a twenty dollar bill and passed it to the cashier. As he went to get my change, I looked over at the worker mopping. He was gone. His mop was laying on the floor and the bucket was just sitting there.

"Where did he-?" I turned back to see that the cashier was gone now too.

"Anderson." I called over my shoulder. He looked at me. "Did you see where they went?"

"No." he said, shaking his head and walking up to me. He seemed more alert now. "They were just the-"

He was cut off by a hand with a cloth in it covering his mouth. He thrashed at the hand before his body went limp and fell forward. I stepped back as he did.

I starred, wide eyed before looking up to see who did this. And there he stood.

He was smirking, making me sick and worried. I stood my ground, staring him down, contemplating my escape.

"You're never gonna make it." Justin sneered.

And then, at that moment, I knew it. He found me.

*10 chapters left! It's going too fast!!! Haha. Also...how do I put this up for the Watty Awards??*