Chapter 1

"It's been 6 years since we defeated my mother yet, it seems like it was just yesterday." "ya, but so much has happened sense then. I mean, we all finished college, Carlos has a girlfriend, Jay is a security guard for Ben...." said Evie, her chin resting on her hand,elbow on the table, a distant look in her eyes. "You said you had something important to tell me?" Mal reminded her, taking a sip from her coffee "oh ya, sorry" replied Evie "Doug Proposed last night!" Extending her arm and showing Mal the ring. "I'm so happy for you!" Mal said surprised, after she looked a the ring she glanced at the clock "look at the time, I have to go or I'll be late for my date with Ben, See you later" Mal said grabbing her coat and motorcycle helmet. "By Mal" replied Evie, looking fondly at her ring. As Mal closed the door she put on her jacket and went down stairs to the parking garage. As she got to her motorcycle she put her helmet on, got on the bike and started it up. she backed up and exited the building.

As Mal approached the restaurant she pulled into the parking lot,and parked her bike.Taking off her helmet she headed toward the entrance. As she approached she saw a well dressed man in a clearly fake mustache, he was watching her, the closer she got she realized who it was "hey Benny_Boo, nice mustache." she said trying to hold back a laugh and failing "What, You don't like it?" Ben replied smirking. Mal laughed grabbed the mustache and took it of his face."There much better" she said starring into his eyes. He opened the door and said "Ladies first." gesturing inside "thank you." replied Mal as she entered the restaurant. Ben entered after her and put his arm around her as they approached the podium. "table for two please." said Ben "sorry sir we only seat people with reservations" said the host not looking up from his papers "I have a reservation." replied Ben "I just don't want to attract any unwanted attention, I'm sure you understand." " well then I need to see your I...." said the host finally looking at Ben "I don't think you will" said Ben smiling " My sincerest apology sire" The host said flustered "no problem" said Ben. "This way to your table" said the host, Mal and Ben followed him to a privet room. The host opened the sliding door the led into the room it was empty except for a single table for two.

 "I have a question for you Mal" Ben said reaching across the table for her hands as the waiter took there plates away. Mal put her hands in his,looked into his eyes and said " What is it?" "How about you and our friends come over tomorrow evening and stay for the weekend."asked Ben "that sounds lovely!" replied Mal smiling. " Hey have you heard the news?" she asked tilting her head to one side slightly"What news?" asked Ben looking a little surprised. "Doug proposed to Evie last night, Isn't it so exciting" said Mal happily lifting her shoulders. "Wow, I thought he would never do it." Replied Ben jokingly "You know he has been talking to Jay, Carlos,and I about how he would do it for months now." " Oh look at the time" Mal said sadly " If you don't get home soon you won't wake up in time for your royal duties in the morning" Ben and Mal both stood up and before they left the room, walked around the table and exchanged a kiss. Ben left a tip on the table and they walked out of the restaurant side by side, hand in hand.