Chapter 10 - This is Love

"So anyways, the Log Pose will point the next island in about one hour." The bartender said.

You stopped at a bar, while Ace was looking around the town.

It seemed like a nice place to be honest.

It kind of reminded you of your home town.

"Oh? That's not that long, huh?" You said as you took a sip of your drink.

"I must warn you, though, on this island come many pirates."

You took your last sip and then stood up.

"Don't worrie about me. I'm strong enough to protect myself."

As you were about to exit the bar, a grup of pirates just entered the bar, knocking you on the ground.

"Oh? What do we have here? A fine lady I see." The captain said.

You stood up and dusted your skirt.

"Look, next time watch where you're going! I could of seriously injured myself!" You yelled at them.

Everyone in the bar, wide eyed at you, while the pirates started to laugh evilly.

You raised your brows.

Creepy people.

"It seems that you don't know who I am." The captain said while smirking.
"Oh but I know. You are the jerk who pushed me on the ground. Whatever, I'm leaving. I'm tired of idiots."

Before you could exit, the pirates grabbed you and pointed their guns and sword to you.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves?" The captain said.

You rolled your eyes. Damn, and your day was going so well.

"My name is Goro and we are the Goro pirates."

"Our captain has a 30 million belly bounty!" One of his crew mates said proudly.

You started to laugh.

"You guys are cute, but you see, I need to meet up with my commander so, I would very much appreciate it if you would step back before one of you will end up dead." You threaten.

"Huh? Who do you think you are? Talkimg to me like I'm nothing! You're deaf? I have a bounty of 30 million bellies!"

You rolled your eyes.

"And I keep telling you the fact that my commander will be pissed if he doesn't find me." You said.

It wasn't a lie though. Ace specifically said to meet up with him at the place the two of you decided, one hour after docking on this island.

"Oh? So what are you? A pirate? What's your name?" The captain asked as he placed one of his hands on your shoulder.

You frowned and then slapped his hand away.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't touch me. Thank you. Now I'm afraid our meeting has to come to an end." You said.

"Oh? But where are you going? The fun only begin."

"Oh, if you don't want to understand, then, that's your fault. But I'm telling you, my commander is probably searching for me at this very moment. And when he finds out about you guys, he won't hesitate to burn you alive."

Just after you said that, Ace entered the bar with a smirk on his face.

"And just who do I have to burn alive?" Ace asked while walking towards you.

"Huh? Oi, who the hell are you?" The captain asked.

"That mark!" One of the customers said as they acknowledged the mark Ace had on his back.