Chapter 22 - The Marine Princess

You walked around the town, searching for one particular individual: Portgas D. Ace also known as Fire Fist Ace.

He disappeared from your slight a hour ago.

You didn't knew where he went or what happened to him. He just disappeared without saying one word.

And now here we are, in the middle of Nanohara, looking for a infamous pirate who happens to be your lover.

May we remind the fact that the island is now surrounded by marines by now?

"Just my luck." You mumbled as you lowered you head so the marines, that just passed by you, wouldn't see you.

You looked around for a shortcut towards the docks. Hopefully Ace was there.

As you walked through the path you just found, someone stepped in front of the end of the path.

You stopped and looked at the person for a second.

Definitely a marine... If he finds out who I am, I'm busted.

You then began walking past him, hoping that he won't see or get suspicious of you.

"I've been send here with a motive." The man said.

You stopped and then turned around.

"My mission is a simple one. I'll be watching you no matter where you go, (Name). I'll be your nightmare from now on..." The man said before disappearing.

You breathed out, feeling revealed that he didn't capture you.

"The hell was that?" You whispered.

Was he send by your father? What if he was your father? No, impossible. You've recognized that voice. But who was he? What did he wanted from you?

Just as you began to lose hope in finding Ace, the devil finally shows himself out of the shadows, followed by the one and only Monkey D. Luffy.

As you began to ran towards him, you saw something you probably shouldn't have.

Behind them, a crew of most probably pirates were running towards them, armed and ready to kill.

Oh fuck no.

"Oh, (Name)! I was just talking about you!" Ace waved at you and he began running towards you aswell.

You turned around and ran away from him as fast as you could.

"(Name)? As in the Whitebeard Princess?" The pirates started to whisper and talk about your bounty.

"Yosh! Today is definitely the best day of our lives. We will get a promotion, we will be rich, we will have everything! If we just take this three idiots heads." The captain said.

Your eyes twitched at the insult that he just trew at you.

"What the hell did you call me?!" You yelled at him.

"So, do you have any idea where you gusy docked your ship?" Ace asked his brother.

"Who knows..." Luffy answered as he looked around.

"Ahhh! There they are! Haha!" Luffy ran ahead as he saw his ship which was already sailing without him.

"Listen Luffy, you can go on- oh, he isn't listening." Ace said as he looked behind him, finding out that his brother was long gone.

"Are you up for kicking some- Damn it! What's with you people and doing things before I even finish my own sentences?!" Ace yelled at you.

You turned around and smiled at him.

You already beat them up before he could lay a finger on them.

"So shall we go? I still have a few words to tell Luffy and it'll be nice to meet his crew aswell." Ace asked.

"Sure, but first..." You walked towards the captain. "I've been meaning to ask you this question ever since you mentioned it. Why 'princess'?"

"You mean you don't know?" The man asked confused.

"Know what?" You asked, now getting worried.

"It's been huge news was spread across the country two hours ago." One of his crew said.

"What news?"

"The Marine Princess is a part of Whitebeared pirates." The captain finishes.

Your eyes widen as you heard the news. How could this happen? Was your father that desperate to kill you? Talk about ambitions and devotion.

"Funny thing that your father kept it a secret for so long."

You sighed and then walked back to where Ace was.

"So? What did you found out?" Ace asked.

"Apparently, my father went as far to acknowledge that I'm his biological daughter and told the world to hunt me down." You said with no concern what so ever.

"What?!" Ace yelled. As a reply, you shrugged.

------------------

You decided to not tell Ace about the little assassin that your father send. At least you thought it was an assassin.

Right now, the two of you were heading towards Luffy's ship.

As you tied the boat to the ship, Luffy's laughter was heard and his crew mates scolding.

"I can't belive I got to see Ace again!" Luffy said exicted

"Is this Ace really your brother? Is he still there? Maybe we should help him."

"Neah, he's fine." Luffy answered.

"He's really that strong?" A tanuki asked.

"To put it like this, I never beat him once when we were little and that's before he ate a devil fruit."

"You never beat him once? Against a normal human?" A girl with orage like hair asked surprised.

"Of course he has a monster like brother..."

"But I'm sure I can kick his ass now." Luffy started to laugh.

"That's a blind accusation..." The green haired guy said.

"And just-" Ace jumped on the ship's railing. "Who's ass can you kick?"

Luffy fell on the ground, avoiding getting his fingers crushed but his brother's foot.

"Oh Ace!" Luffy smiled.

You then decided to get on the ship aswell.

"And... Uhh, who the hell are you?" Luffy asked confused.

Everyone sweat dropped at Luffy's manners.

"This is my girlfriend, (Name)." Ace introduced you.

"Nice to meet all of you." You bowed.

"I'm assuming that you'd like to talk with our captain so why don't we go inside and I'll make some tea." The blonde, curly eyebrow said.

"Ah, no thank you. But I'm very thankful for your consideration. I'm kinda in a hurry right now." Ace sais while bowong and then he light up the cigarette from Sanji's hand.

"This is surprisings..." Sanji said.

"This is a lie! This person can't possibly be Luffy's brother." Nami said as she placed her hands on her heart and Usopp nod.

"Why can't we have a captain like him?" Zoro asked while having tears in his eyes.

"Brotherhood is such a wonderful and mysterious thing." The tanuki said.

"Now, now, guys..." Vivi tried to scold the crew.

"I told you they were funny, didn't I?" Luffy laughed.