Chapter 30 - Goodbye

Thank you much for all the support! Also we hit 16k and we're almost at 1k votes and I want to thank you all for reading, voting and all the comments! Thank you all so much! <3

------------------

You walked beside him as you were admiring the beautiful sky. It was the middle of the day and so, that meant that-

"Urgh! It's so freaking hot!" You complained.

Ace smirked and was about to say his stupid flirty jokes but you placed your hand in front of him, making him shut up.

"Don't you dare say it." You warned him.

He shook his head and then started to walk a little faster.

"Ace why are we in a hurry again?" You asked, running, trying to reach him.

"For the third time, we're trying to catch up to Luffy before he reaches Yuba. I have to give him my vivre card before we're going after Teach again."

You nod and smiled at Ace's big brother aura. It was so cute to see him being so caring and worried about his brother. That's one side you haven't seen of him, but you already loved it.

After hours of continuous walking, your legs were killing you. Sand. Sand everywhere. Maybe the sun was starting to affect you.

"Aceee! Can we stop for a second?" You said between breaths. Ace stopped and raised his eyebrow at you.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You grabbed your bottle of water and began to drink from it.

"Nothing. I really *breathe* hate heat." You rubbed the back of your neck.

Ace continued to look at you but then, your legs started to fail you. You fell on your knees but Ace caught you in time.

"Dumbass, when was the last time you ate?" He began to worry.

"I uhh... A few days ago, I guess? Maybe when I left the ship?" You said.
"That was four days ago! You're so stupid sometimes. Gee, if it weren't for me, you'll be dead in no time." He said as he started to search in his bag for some food. Once he gave you the little food he had, he turned around and lifted you up.

"Whaa-? A piggyback?" You asked excited.

"Why are you so happy about? We're saving precious time here." Ace mumbled.

You shook your head happily as you started to eat the bread in your hand. Ace smiled and you quickly stole his hat and placed in on your head.

"Hey!" Ace exclaimed.

"What? I'm a lady, you know! You're not affected by sun as I am, mr. hot pants." You stared to giggle.

Ace just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

After a few more hours of walking, the two of you finally managed to catch up to Luffy.

You got off Ace's back and smiled at the others.

"(Name)-chwann!" Sanji jumped in your arms. You awkwardly hugged him back only to receive a mean look, both you and Sanji, from Ace himself.

"You guys finally decided to show up. We were wondering if you'll come back." Usopp said.

"Yeah, well a lot happened but long story short, we're back together." you explained.

Luffy looked at you and Ace weirdly.

"Wha-" you said but before you could answer Luffy cut you off. "You guys are together?" He asked.

Ace face-palmed and placed his hand around Luffy's shoulder.

"This girl over here is going to be my wife." He explained to his brother.

Everybody's jaw dropped including yours.

"W-wife?" You asked.

"M-marriage?" Everybody else, except Luffy asked at the same time as you did.

"Oh, I see!" Luffy started to laugh.

You stood there frozen, trying to look in another direction than Ace's face. Did he really proposed to you just now?

"Jeez..." Ace sighed. "So anyways, we just came here to say goodbye." Ace continued.

You took a deep breath before stepping a little bit closer to him. He looked at you and smiled. You returned the smile and grabbed your bag that was on the sand.

"Well then..."

"Are you really leaving, Ace?" Chopper asked.

"Blackbeard isn't in Alabasta anymore... There's no reason for me to be in this country anymore." Ace explained.

"Oh." Luffy shrugged.

"Where are you planning to go, next?" Sanji asked.

"(Name) encountered him a few days ago. I managed to get some intel afterwards from the people around, sayin' that he was planning on going West." Ace searched in his pocket for something and then trew it at Luffy.

"Huh?" Luffy looked at it confused as he was analyzing it.

"Keep it with you, always." Ace said.

"What? It's just a scrap of paper." Luffy said confused. The others looked at the paper in curiosity.

"That scrap of paper will let us meet again." Ace explained.

'Well you could've explained to him more about vivre card before handing him one.' You thought as you shook your head.

"Ehh..." Luffy opened the piece of paper, probably trying to figure out what's so special about it.

"What, you don't want it?" Ace asked.

"No, I do." Luffy said immediately after.

"Having a younger brother who's a bit on the slow side makes his older brother worry." Ace said smiling. "He's probably going to keep burning your hands, too. Take care of him for me." Ace bowed.

"Huh?" Luffy said confused.

"Luffy, next time we meet will be at the Pirate's Summit" Ace said. (BITCH WHY YOU LYIN')

"Okay!" Luffy nod.

"Come to the top."

------------------

Kyaa! We're at chapter 30! Wow! This is a milestone for me actually. I never wrote a story with more than 25 chapters and just seeing this number is very satisfing.

Thank you all for reading this chapter and I'll see you guys next chapter.

OMFG I'M GOING TO SEE SUCIDE SQUAD THIS UPCOMING MONDAY AND I CAN'T WAIT!

For all of you who don't know, all the tickets in my town were sold out for this movie for like 2 weeks and I had to wait until like two days ago to manage to get my hands on these little shits.

SAD FACT: (see what I did there *wink*)