Chapter 25 - Dancing With The Devil

You decided to leave.

He broke your heart and so you will break his. There was no way you could stay there anymore.

So the minute the ship docked, you gathered all your things. This wasn't the place where Luffy's crew will actually dock. Vivi wanted to entrust a letter to Carue to send it to her father. And so he did. The second Vivi gave Carue the letter, Carue ran with the speed of light towards the capital.

As everyone prepared to set sail again, you jumped from the ship on the sand.

"Huh? (Name)?" Nami called.

Ace turned towards you. You stared into his eyes and then turned back to Nami.

"This is the fares I will go. It was a pleasure to meet you all! Thank you for your hospitality." You bowed and then walked away.

"Huh? Huh?" Usopp looked at you and then back at Ace. Something was odd. 

"Why is she leaving?" Luffy asked as he turned towards Ace.

Ace who was having a war inside his mind right now, trying to decide whether he should stop you or to leave you behind, didn't heard anything.

"Oi! Ace?"

You stood there, waiting to see if he will stop you or not.

"Huh? We should go..." He said before going into the kitchen.

You stopped breathing. He let go of you.

"Okay? But are you going to be alright? (Name)?"

You couldn't answer to that question. Are you? Are you going to be alright.

You just stood on that spot not moving an inch. Should you go back? Should you just come back on your knees apologizing for everything that happened? He really doesn't care?

You started to walk slowly, waiting to see if he will actually leave you there. You were waiting for his arm to catch your and to hold you close. To tell you little white lies and all those small sweet words he would always tell you. But he didn't. He never came back.

He left you there, all alone in the desert. With no one to hear you scream or cry.

You ran to God knows where. But you eventually stopped. You stopped in the middle of no where.

You felt a few tear on your cheek. He actually broke up with you. It seemed surreal. Deep inside you wanted to believe that he still cared. But you were aware of the actual truth.

He will never look back. He will never come back for you.

All this time you were dancing with the devil... But the worst part about it was that you knew all this time who you were dancing with.

——————————————————

When you reached a certain town, you happy and horrified.

Because of Mr. Heartbreaker, you have now a huge bounty on your head even if you haven't done anything.

You were happy that you finally found civilization and it didn't took you that long either. If you were to be in the desert during night time, you would've probably freezed to death.

"Let's listen to a total stranger! I'm sure we will find him there!" You started to repet Ace's words as you rolled your eyes.

You sighed as you reached a restaurant. It probably had a room for you.

As you entered the restaurant, one thing you didn't notice. That somebody was watching you silently.

"Sake please." You sat down on a chair as you ordered a drink.

"Two minutes." The man said before going into the kitchen.

Another man stood up from his chair. He wasn't alone.

"And what brings YOU here in such a far away land?" The man asked you as he sat down next to you.

"What?? Who are-" you then looked at the guy who was standing next to you and you cupped your mouth with your hands. "Oh my gosh."

The man smiled evily.

"Teach?!"

As you thought you escaped hell, the devil showed himself at the gate.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to end it here because of the cliffhanger.

:D i'm evil.

^^ TRUE SO FREAKING TRUE