Chapter 36 - Red Hair and Whitebeard

A week passed really quickly with this guys. If you didn't had that vivre card from pops, you would've sailed for like months trying to find the ship.

You couldn't wait to see the other's face again. You missed them. All of them. Even though most of them were just annoying peverts, they were your brothers so you respected them.

And then, there's Marco. The responsible big bro of the family. Man, you sure missed his annoying comments. But enough sarcasm, you really missed him, pops, everyone.

You tried to tell Shanks that it's okay for him just to drop you off somewhere near the ship,so that he won't be necessarily meet pops, but apparently, he had some 'business' he needed to discuss with him.

Your confidence in Ace was growing bigger and bigger each day. You believed in him with all your heart, and with that said, you were almost sure he could defeat Teach.

You just wished Ace would've just let you go with him. You wouldn't need to be so super worried about him if that was the case.

The mist was rising. Everyone got their weapons ready.

Why would they get their weapons ready anyway? It's not like they're going straight full battle mode on pops. After all, they just got you home, so that works in their benefit.

The ship was huge in comparison with their ship. You couldn't say Shanks's ship was small, that really wasn't the case here.

"(Name), you're ready?" Shanks asked.

"Wait, aren't the others coming?" You asked as you looked around the ship.

"No, they're staying here while I have my little chat with Whitebeard."

——————————————————

"Old man! Old man! Red Hair wants to see you!" A man ran towards Whitebeard.

Whitebeard didn't seem too surprised by the sudden guest. He just continued to drink and then he sighed. "Yeah... Let him come aboard."

His condition didn't seem to make itself better, but still he was at his best. "That brat better have brought good booze." He mumbled.

After a few minutes, the Red Hair's ship finally arrived.

"Captain! Red Hair is here!" A man yelled.

Two of the division commanders,  Marco and Jozu, were sitting on the stairs of the ship, arms crossed as they were waiting for the unexpected guest to get on the ship.

"Red Hair is coming." Jozu said.

Marco sighed and stood up. "Greenhorns oughta stay back... Useless you wanna get knocked out." He noted.

Just as his he those words, Red Hair Shanks was climbing the stairs towards the deck of the ship.

"Knocked out?! What're you talking about?" A man under Marco's division asked. Marco turned around to him. "Just go to the back and stay there." Just as he barely finished speaking, the weak ones started to faint.

"Hey, guys what's the matter?! What's going on?!" A man kneeled in front of his comrades that were lying on the ground unconscious.

"Oh... I guess it's already too late." Marco said bluntly. "Hey, guys! Say something! Hey!" The man that previously tried to wake up his comrades up yelled. "Don't make a fuss now... They've just been knocked unconscious, that's all." Marco sighed.

"Those who lack the mettle can't even stay concious in front of that man." Jozu said.

Shanks walked towards Whitebeard has he was dragging with him a big sake barrel. The men that were lined up to protect Whitebeard (not that he needed protection) were most of them lying unconscious on the ground.