Chapter 21 - World Announcement

"... may your soul be eternal. Your brave soul will always be with us."

You quickly opened your eyes as you started to feel a little nauseous after the image the just popped in your head.

The fuck? An epitaph? Why did you saw that shit? Could this be Satan's way of saying that your little trip ends here?

"Miss.. uhh, are you alright?" The bartender asked you as you were still holding your forehead trying to alternate the pain.

"Huh? Oh yes... Can you give me a glass of water please?" You asked with a small smile.

The bartender nod and placed a glass of water in front of you.

"Thanks."

As you drank the water, you looked at your right and you almost choked. Where the hell did Ace go?

The guy next to you was eating with all his might. Funny... He reminded you of someone.

But then you seen it. A huge hole in the wall. That wasn't there at the begging. Where did it come from?

"And uhh, don't you think you should get the hell out of here?" The man asks the guy next to you.

"How come?"

"Uhh, do you know exactly who you sent flying?"

"Sent flying? Who did that?"

"You."

"Me? To who?"

The owner pointed at the hole that previously caught your attention.

Haha, don't tell me-

"What's that hole there for? This restaurant is pretty wierd. Is this your hobby?"

You started to laugh really hard at his words.

Haha this guy is great!

"You did it!" Everyone yelled.

"Me? When?"

You rested your head on one of your hands as you looked at this guy's face. He seemed pretty familiar. And that straw hat...

Wait. Straw hat? Isn't he-

"Aren't you-"

"Oi Lu-"

Before either you or Ace could finish your sentences, the marine who you guys 'met' earlier suddenly appeared, crashed Ace's face back in ground and ran towards Luffy.

"STRAW HAT!"

Ace's brother continued eating as Smoker looked at him with a deathly glare.

"I've been looking for you! I knew you would come here to Alabasta."

You tried your hardest to cover your face. A fucking marine was standing infront of you! May we remind the fact that your crazy father placed a over exaggerated bounty on you and now you are hunted by all marines and pirate hunters even in your dreams?

Luffy continued eating, without caring one bit of what was happening.

It seems that Luffy and this marines have met before... Why isn't Luffy reacting or something? This dude doesn't seem he is here for just having a nice conversation with Ace's brother.

"STOP EATING!"

Luffy's eating speed slowed down a little bit, he started to sweat and then... He spit some food on Smoker in surprise.

"You're that smokey guy! Why are you here?!"

You started to laugh at Smokers face as he was completely stunned of what just happened.