Chapter 27 - Hot Spring Adventure

The moon was shining brighter than ever. Unfortunately the light from the moon wasn't helping you fall asleep.

The entire night you tried to close your eyes, you tried to fall asleep but it was useless. Your mind was wide awake.

You just couldn't stop thinking about Ace. Was the entire thing just a game for him? Or maybe you were the one who is at blame. Wad this all your fault? Probably...

Deep inside, you wanted to leave and never look back. Run away from anyone and everything. But you couldn't. You ran your entire life from something you didn't even knew what it was. And now that you seen it, instead of fighting it, you decided to continue running.

You stood up from your bed. You already knew that you won't fall asleep so why bother even trying. It was just a waste of time.

You looked in the mirror.

"Well you look lovely." You said sarcastically at your own image.

Your hand went through your hair. Frustration was one of the many emotions that you had through right now.

Both of you were waiting to hearp the same word from each other: "I'm sorry."

You started to remember that there was a hot spring in this very hotel, so it might be a very good idea to relax right now.

As you opened the door, you were surprised to see none other then Portgas D. Ace, sleeping next to your door.

"Ace?" You asked confused, but you kept your voice down.

"I'm sorry..." He said quietly.

Your eyes widen. Did he just-

But then you realized it... He was sleeping. He was just sleep talking.

You smiled sadly. You then walked away from him, proceeding to go to the hot spring.

Who came up with this awesome idea? A hot spring in a desert? That's amazing.

When you arrived, you grabbed some towels and took your clothes off. You were surprised by the welcoming and relaxing aura this place had. Just it wait until you accidentally ruin this place aura with your depressing life.

Once you were in the water, you started to finally relax. At least something nice in this fucked up world.

But one thing you didn't saw before entering the water was that this was a gender neutral hot spring which meant that this is both a male and a female hot spring.

You heard the door open and when you looked behind, you were surprised to see the one and only Ace coming in naked.

Both of you stopped what you were doing.

"What the hell?" You said out load. "Ace! This is the female hot spring!" You yelled.

"No! It's also the male hot spring!" He yelled back, trying to defend himself.

"A gender neutral?! Is this shit even legal?" You started to panic.

You were naked... He was naked...

"Cover your- your private parts damn it!" You yelled.

"Oh right." He quickly grabbed a towel and placed it around his torso.

The next few minutes were awkward. None of you didn't knew what to do.

"Are you sure you've seen this two here?" A voice asked.

"I'm certain." Another voice replied.

"Shit..." Ace mumbled before getting into the water.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked.

"Not getting caught, obviously." He answered.

"Wait you mean that was a-"

"A marine? Yes. Now shut up before they hear us." He said before getting behind you.

The door were the clothes were stored was heard open and so Ace decided to get deeper into the hot spring so that no one would see him.

He noticed that you were still not moving one muscle so he dragged you with him aswell.

The door of the hot spring opened and you yelped. Ace acted quickly and placed his hand on your mouth.

You started to blush as you remembered something... This wasn't the first time the both of you were this position.

And it appears that you weren't the only one remembering that. Ace's friend remembered that aswell.

"Ace, stop." You whispered.

"Well I have no control over that." He said.

You almost giggled at his words.

"Then I'll turn around." You said as you turned towards him.

"(Name)." He whispered. "This worst."
You giggled at him. Oppsie?

He kept his eyes locked on your lips and so did you. The distance between the two of you was getting shorter and shorter and then, your lips touched his.

He grabed your back, pulling you closer to him. You ran your hands through his hair as the kiss became more forceful and more needing.

Once the two of you broke apart from each other, you both realized that this is what both of you ever wanted.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, you almost didn't hear him. "I'm sorry." He repeted but this time a lot more louder.

You shook your head as you placed your hands on his chest.

"No... I'm sorry. I overreacted and thought you broke up with me when in reality you just wanted to protect me."

"Yeah, I overreacted too."

You smiled and then pulled him into another kiss.

"Wanna prove how sorry you are?" You asked.

"Baby, the tables will be turned by the end of the night." He whispered in your ear.

HERE IT IS! The chapter that everyone was requesting me to write for a decade.

I'm very sorry for beging away for so long but I just didn't know what to do with the story at this point.

I was like: should I choose the hard way or the easy way?

And guess what? I chosed the easy way :) aka reader and ace back together in a heartbeat.

And who got the Teen Wolf reference from this chapter? The boner scene thag is.

I love that scene that I had to put in this chapter. It was too fitting.

I'll se you guys next chapter! :)

^ NEW TEEN WOLF FANFICTION BY ME FOR THOSE WHO SEEN TEEN WOLF (season 3B)