Chapter 18 - New Bounty

"We're sorry!"

The guys that put you in that mess turned out to be the bad guys who stole things from the village.

What a plot twist.

No, but with all seriousness, they better have some information about Teach, or else...

"Now, now, don't be so scared. You got yourself into this mess from the very begging. Now tell us, do you have any information about Marshall D. Teach, or not?" You held a knife towards the boss's neck. He held his breath and then he slowly swallowed.

"W-wait. We know something."

"Boss don't! He'll kill us!" One of his underlings said.

Both you and Ace raised an eyebrow at 'he'.

"Who?" Ace asked in a dangerous voice, almost threatening.

"Blackbeard himself... He came here one night ago. He stolen one of our boats, even supplies. He said if we see people from Whitebeard pirates to don't tell them about his arrival here or where he is going."

"Blackbeard? That's how he calls himself now?" Ace amused.

Oh how sweet. He even thought of us.

"And wait a second, how did you know I was part of Whitebeard pirates?" You asked confused.

"You're aware that you have a bounty, right?"

"What?!" Both you and Ace yelled.

You grabbed the near by newspaper and a paper fell down.

You grabbed it and turned it around to look at it.

"Oh my god..." You whispered.

(Name) Whitebeard Pirate.

Wanted only alive by the Marines.

Bounty: 300.000.000 belly.

"Only alive? 300.000.000 belly?! What the hell have I done to receive a bounty of 300.000.000 belly?" You yelled shocked.

"Uhh, have you forgotten who your father is?"

"Right..."

Shit... He knows now. And what the hell does he want from me? And only alive... Maybe he wants to torture me? He must be very desperate to even put such a high bounty on me. The Marines must have a lot of money to spare.

"There is a man in Alabasta who will know where you could find Blackbeard. His name is Jack. You'll find him very quickly, I assure you."

"Alabasta, huh?"

------------------

-A FEW DAYS AGO, Marineford-

"And the Whitebeard pirates suffered a great loss. The forth division commander, Thatch was been killed by one of his crewmates, Blackbeard." A marines read the last reports.

"I see..." A man said. His face was covered by a shadow, so his face couldn't be seen.

"And there is a new Whitebeard pirate. It's been rumored this for a few weeks now, but only now we got it confirmed."

The marines placed the girls photo in front of the marine admiral.

"Huh? This is..." The admiral was studying the girls face.

"Sir? What do you think?"

"Put a high bounty on her. And also, make sure she is wanted only alive."

"Yes sir!"

The man walked out of the room.

"You took the wrong path. Now you'll pay the consequences." The man said quietly.

------------------

"Luffy!" Sanji called after his captain in a scary voice.

Monkey D. Luffy, captain of Strawhat Pirates. He is known as the man with the highest bounty in East Blue.

After his victory from his fight with Arlong, he became quite known around East Blue.

He entered Grand Line not so long ago, and now, he's going after one of the Shichibukai, Crocodile.

They got involved with Crocodile all because one person, the princess of Alabasta, Vivi.

"They sure have a lot of energy..." Vivi said.

She wasn't quite sure in what she got herself into.

Sanji was chasing Luffy with a spoon in his hand. His captain stolen some food from the kitchen. It was probably the third time this day.

"Oh don't worrie so much! Just relax. We'll get you back to Alabasta in no time!" A feminine voice said.

Nami walked towards her with a smile on her face. Vivi shooked head in response.

"That's not it. It's just, out of all the pirates I've seen, you guys are different." Vivi said while giggling at the end.

"I can see why you'd say that. Trust me, when Luffy asked me to join his crew I thought he was insane. But it turned out that he was a strong person who really cared for his nakama." Nami said as she remembered the time Luffy saved her village.

"How about his family? Doesn't he have a family?"

"I don't know if he has one. But even if he does, it's probably a twisted one for sure." Nami laughed.

"Nami-swaaan! I made drinks for my precious two ladies!" Sanji yelled from the kitchen.

At the sound of food (or in this case, anything that's eatable), Luffy jumped on his feet and ran to the kitchen.

"You idiot!"

------------------

"Are you sure we'll find this Jack guy?" You asked Ace.

Your hair was swimming through the wind while Ace was driving his devil fruit special boat.

"I don't even care now..." He whispered.

Your expression soften at the sound of his voice.

"I'm going to search anywhere in the world to find him. I don't care how much time it will take me to find him. But when I do..."

"Just make sure you keep your promise to me and your little brother." You said and then hugged him from behind.

You kissed his cheek and then held him tighter.

"I love you, you know that?" You whispered.

"Good, cause I love you."

Haven't updated in a long time and I felt I should.

I have to do a part-time job the next following weeks because that's what my school wants. It sucks, but I have nothing else to do anyways.

Also, I've been working on a one shot with Sabo. I'm still not sure if I'll turn it into a fluff with reader insert or just leave it without any romance.

It's coming out next month if I have time to finish it.

^this will be the cover for it.

(Yeah it contains feels)

Preview:

He remembered now.

Portgas D. Ace...

"Huh? Sabo what's wrong?" Koala asked him as she saw that something was wrong.

Sabo was shaking uncontrollably while he had tears streaming down his face.

His head started to hurt. All those memories came back.

was his brother.