oo

Harley
oo

Harley Quinn's studded heels hit the cracked pavement as she stalked away from the murder scene

Harley Quinn's studded heels hit the cracked pavement as she stalked away from the murder scene. The clicking of her shoes mixed with the sound of her gum popping warning everyone within a mile radius that danger was coming their way. Harley was a myth to the citizens of Arkham city. Nobody ever caught a picture of her, they just heard the stories of her infamous crimes - which she committed without a second thought. Some described her tall while others described her short. The only feature that remained the same throughout the countless stories was her pale white skin. The way it was smeared with grime and sometimes even blood enough to send shivers up people's spines. One detective, however, wasn't scared of Harley he just wanted her in jail or better yet dead. Which is why he was stalking soundlessly behind the small girl. Detective Jordan had never seen a girl so small capable of taking out men twice her size and if he was being honest, he wasn't sure if he could take her down alone. So, instead of losing in a fight against a girl 20 years younger than him, Jordan called some backup. The Winchester boys.

And Harley couldn't begin to prepare for what was coming...

i. stronger - mt eden  ii. yung god - russ
iii. you don't own me - grace  iv. help me out - alicks
v. river - bishop briggs  vi. blood on the leaves - kanye west  vii. mad hatter - melanie martinez
viii. desperado - rihanna  ix. let me love you - ariana grande
x. oceans - seafret  xi. heathens - twenty one pilots

                  ____________________________

Hi guys!! I thought this crossover would be kinda cool soooo I couldn't shake the idea until I wrote it down. Disclaimer I don't own supernatural or Harley Quinn, just my original plot lines!
Thanks for Reading❤️
-Kelly