o4

Sam and Dean's bickering continued as it normally did until Bobby interrupted, willing the brothers and Harley to take a look at what he had found

Sam and Dean's bickering continued as it normally did until Bobby interrupted, willing the brothers and Harley to take a look at what he had found. "Our friend Harley here may be able to help us out with this, but I got stacks of lore - biblical, pre-biblical. Some of it's in damn cuneiform. It all says an angel can snatch a soul from the pit."

"What else?" Dean persisted.

"What else, what?" Bobby snapped. Harley crossed her arms, puffing out some air.

"What else could do it?"

"Airlift your ass out of the hotbox? As far as I can tell, nothing." Bobby lifted his hands in defeat. Sam shuffled on his feet, smiling slightly as he watched his brothers angry expression.

"Dean, this is good news." He chuckled. "For once this isn't just another round of demon crap. I mean, maybe you were saved by one of the good guys, you know?"

"Okay. Say it's true. Say there are angels." Dean began before Harley cut him off.

"Right here, puddin'." She grinned. "Just because I hung my wings up doesn't mean they were never there."

"So, what - there's a God?" Dean questioned, aiming it mostly at the blonde beside him. Harley sighed, pursing her lips and taking a seat on Bobby's desk.

"Well I've never personally met the guy, but yeah a handful of angels have. Actually, Cas used to say God spoke to him." At this, Dean rolled his eyes. "Hey, Deano, I know you're not all choirboy about this stuff but the best thing to have right now is a little faith in your old pal Harley." She finished with a big smile, raising her eyebrows at the man in front of her. Dean sighed, locking eyes with Harley for a moment before shaking his head.

"I don't know, guys. Am I supposed to believe that if there is a God out there, he actually gives a crap about me personally? I'm sorry, I'm not buying it." Dean ran a hand across his face, his pacing starting up once again.

"Why is that so hard for you to believe?" Sam asked.

"Because why me? I mean, I've saved some people, okay? I figured that made up for the stealing and the ditching chicks. But why do I deserve to get saved? I'm just a regular guy." Dean rambled.

"A regular guy that's important to the man upstairs." Harley stifled a laugh. Dean looked over at her to which she shrugged. He glanced at the two other men in the room before his shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Well, that creeps me out." Dean's voice came out in a whine which made Harley roll her eyes. "I mean I don't like getting singled out at birthday parties much less by. . . God."