o5

The next few hours of Harley Quinn's life were spent looking through the houses of Bobby's old hunter friends

The next few hours of Harley Quinn's life were spent looking through the houses of Bobby's old hunter friends. Most of the visits ended the same way, however. A dead hunter laying slaughtered on the floor leaving Harley with a sick stomach. Although Harley saw this kind of thing on a daily basis - and she didn't have to ask to know the Winchester's did too - it still didn't make the sight of gore any more pleasant.

"Yeah, we're at Jed's. It's not pretty." Dean informed Bobby through the phone as her and Dean walked down the steps of the front porch. Sam had went with Bobby so he wouldn't be alone while Harley stayed behind with the oldest Winchester. "He looks even worse than Olivia, what about you?"

Harley tuned out of the conversation, not too interested in hearing the gory details of the latest murder. Instead she stayed back, twirling her bat and chomping on the gum that always seemed to be in her mouth.

"Hey," Dean snapped Harley out of her trance. "We're heading to Bobby's, we'll be safer there. And be careful with that thing around, Baby!" Dean exclaimed, serious as ever making Harley chuckle, but climb into the passenger seat otherwise. Once they had been driving for around 15 minutes Dean turned the radio down slightly. "Have you noticed anything, I don't know, weird about Sammy lately." He asked, looking around the car apprehensively.

"Weird like what?" Harley questioned.

"Like jumpy. On edge, sort of." Harley pouted her lips, thinking over Dean's question before shaking her head.

"Not in the time I've been here." She shrugged, looking back out the window, thinking the conversation was over before Dean grinned.

"How long are you staying with us anyway?" He asked. If his tone wasn't so light, Harley would've thought he was trying to throw her out. The girl chuckled, turning towards the oldest Winchester.

"Trying to get rid of me so fast?" She twirled a piece of pink hair around her finger.

"No, you're a delight!" Dean uttered sarcastically. Any sane person would've been slightly offended by his comment, but Harley Quinn wasn't sane and she laughed her head off. "I'm just saying, after this whole angel fiasco is over do you have a place to go home to?"

"No, I don't have a home." Harley's grin fell slightly. "Usually I just find a place to crash one night and then find a different place the next."

Dean bit down on his bottom lip, thinking long into what he was about to say. Harley could practically see the wheels in his head spinning. "Well," Dean started. "I'm sure Sam wouldn't mind if you tagged along for a bit."

A smirk spread across Harley's smudged lipstick-clad lips. "Would you mind?"

"I think I'd live." Dean's head rolled to the side, his green eyes connecting with Harley's blue ones. The rest of the ride was silent, Harley relieved she had a place to call home for a little while and Dean hoping that he had made the right choice with inviting the criminal along. Soon enough the two arrived at a run down gas station. Harley remained in the Impala while Dean put gas in the car. A knock on Harley's window made her jump, but it was only an amused Dean on the other side.