12

After conversing with the girlfriend of the towns newest victim, Harley was beyond relieved

After conversing with the girlfriend of the towns newest victim, Harley was beyond relieved. Not only were the unbelievable fairy tail-like events getting on the blondes nerves, but add in a teenage girl slurping on a clearly gone drink and she was nearly pushed off the edge. Ironically, it seemed as if Harley could finally breathe a breath of fresh air once the trio arrived at the town morgue.

"First a Dracula and now a full-on movie time wolf man? What the hell is going on in this town?" Dean placed his hands on his hips as Sam scanned the names in the morgue. He stopped on one and pulled out the body.

"Ugh, Sam, this smells worse than when you rip one." Harley grimaced, waving a hand in front of her face.

"Damn." Dean agreed covering his nose with his hand.

"All right, whatever did this wasn't a psycho wannabe."
Sam sighed, wrinkling his nose as he lifted remains from the mans bite marks. "Look at these bite marks. Right down to the bone. . and deeper."

"Strong enough to tear a healthy man apart limb from limb, could be a werewolf." Dean suggested.

"Sure, but isn't that his heart." Harley pointed a finger towards the mans chest where his heart remained. "Werewolves love a good, juicy heart."

"Thus I reiterate - what the hell is going on?" Dean shook his head, looking down at the body baffled.

"Well, I was hoping you boys could tell me." An officer approached the group, his gaze shooting to Harley's glaring gaze once he looked up from his papers. "And girl."

She smiled.

"I just got a rush job back from the lab on those fibers we found on the body. Canine. Wolf hairs." The officer held up the evidence as validation. Sam, Dean and Harley all shared a look, every one of them confused as to what the hell was going on in the town.

"I'm getting a headache." Dean complained raising a hand to his head.

"Drinks and burgers?" Harley suggested.

"You read my mind, gorgeous."

☼☼☼

To Harley's dismay, the only good bar in town employed a certain girl named Jamie who had an eye for the guy sat next to her. She hated the feeling of envying another girl, the feeling of not being good enough. But there was no way in hell the infamous Harley Quinn would be brought down by some petty jealousy.

"I don't know, guys." Dean's voice cause Harley's head to snap up. The table had been accompanied by a comfortable silence as the three all tried to come up with theories about the recent killings to no avail. "Looks like we've stumbled onto a midnight showing of 'Dracula Meets Wolf Man'. Is that it?"