o2

Harley
o2

The Winchester boys didn't see Harley Quinn again until almost a year later

The Winchester boys didn't see Harley Quinn again until almost a year later. Dean had just gotten out of hell and the two brothers needed answers, and they needed them fast. Of course going back to the psychotic criminal wasn't their first choice, but, they had no other options. So, Sam and Dean packed their bags and set off to find their good old friend Harley. Bobby was able to track her down and pinpointed her location to be Providence, Rhode Island. It wasn't a surprise to them seeing as Harley always focused on helping cities. God knows they needed it. While the Winchesters were close to the end of their long journey to Providence, Harley sat with her feet up playing with her hair. The simplicity of the office she resided in contrasted with her colorful hair and grimy skin. Anyone in their right mind would know that Harley didn't belong, which made it all the more troublesome when an intern sauntered through the door.

"Hi, sugar." Harley smiled wide. "What can I help you with?"

One look at Harley's low-cut, tattered shirt and the young boy was done for. "Well, uh, I was looking for Mr. Harrison, but he isn't here so, uh, I'll just get going I guess."

"Darling, I hate to break it to you but your boss is a homicidal freak. I'd run while you can." Harley scrunched up her nose, eyeing the boy carefully. His eyes widened and he turned to rush out of the room, but instead bumped into the hard chest of Sam Winchester. "Hiya, puddin'!" Harley smiled, perking up at the sight of the youngest Winchester.

"What the hell did you do to him." Sam sighed, gesturing to the terrified intern in front of him.

"Nothing!" Harley batted her eyelashes before flashing a menacing grin. "Yet." The chomp of Harley's teeth as she bit towards the boy was enough to send him running for the hills. Dean stepped into the office watching the intern dart down the hallway.

"What the hell happened I was gone for like two minutes!" He exclaimed spreading his arms open wide.

The sight of the oldest Winchester made Harley sit up straight in the office chair. "Dean Winchester? Nice to see you not rotting in hell."

"Always a pleasure Harley." Dean answered sarcastically.

"What do you two want? Finally realize that I'm always right?" Harley chuckled, popping her gum.

"Last year, you said an angel could save Dean right?" Harley nodded signaling for Sam to continue. "How did you know that?"

"So Cas pulled you out of the pit after all, huh?"

"Cas?" Dean inquired.

"Yeah, you know, baby in a trench coat." Harley smiled at the memory of her old friend. Castiel had only come down to Earth for a long period of time once before. He helped Harley when she had fallen. The angel and the ex-angel bonded over the time that Cas was with her. In fact, they may have bonded a little too much. Let's just say that the two were a little less angelic after that night they shared. Harley gasped loudly at the confused faces of the brothers. "Oh! You haven't even met him yet! How exciting!"

"And how do you suggest we meet the son of a bitch?" Dean grumbled, getting annoyed with Harley's perky attitude.

"Well, I might be able to call out for him. He hasn't come the other times that I've tried but he might if I'm with you." She shrugged. The three were interrupted when none other than Mr. Harrison walked into the office. His coffee dropped to the floor at the sight of Harley and the Winchester brothers. Harley grinned pulling her bat from under the desk. "Excuse me, boys. Mr. Harrison and I have some things to talk about."

"Yeah, not today." Sam rolled his eyes. He walked over to Harley and pulled her out of the office chair and to the door as she protested in his arms. "Have a nice day, sir!"

Harley growled once they were far from the office room. The two boys sat her on one of the waiting chairs in the lobby. Harley chomped on her gum, rolling her eyes and she stuck her bat back into her belt (gif). "He was a killer!"

"Yeah, so are you!" Dean exclaimed earning quizzical glances from the people around them. "Take us to where we can call Cas." Harley sighed, acting as if she hadn't heard him. "Please." Dean spoke through gritted teeth.

"Well, since you ask so nicely!" Harley smiled wide. She stood up from her seat, pigtails bouncing. "Sure thing, sugar."

§ § §

After leaving the office building, Harley and the Winchester brothers got into the Impala and headed off to an empty warehouse. Harley knew the extent of Cas' powers and thought it would be best to call out for him in an open area. Throughout the drive, Dean and Harley bonded over their music taste and the two shouted the lyrics to every song that played ; much to Sam's dismay. An hour into the long ride, the three finally arrived at a decent sized warehouse. Sam had called Bobby beforehand and filled him in on everything Harley had told him and Dean. When Harley walked through the large wooden doors, she held back a laugh.

"Nice art project, Picasso." She snorted. The walls of the warehouse were covered in basically every supernatural barrier the hunters knew of.

Bobby's eyes narrowed at the girls appearance. Her face smeared with blood and bat in hand wasn't exactly a welcoming sight. "You must be Harley."

"The one and only." She winked, grinning from ear to ear.

Dean rolled his eyes, slamming down a bag of weapons on the table next to Bobby. "Let's just get this over with."

"Okay, here goes nothin'." Harley sighed closing her eyes. She started humming, bringing her hands up above her head. The bright haired girl then started chanting while waving her arms around. The brothers eyed her quizzically before Harley burst out laughing. "I'm just playing!"

"Ok, Harley, get to the damn point!" Dean grumbled, not finding her joke the least bit funny.

"Ok, grumpy. Relax." Harley sighed before turning around with her eyes closed once again. "Hiya, Cas! If you can hear me it would be much appreciated if you pay us a little visit! Dean's pretty grumpy and would love some answers. Kisses from the other side! Love, Harley." She spoke aloud while everyone waited for the angel to appear. One of Harley's eyes snapped open only to be met with an empty warehouse. Her shoulders slumped as she pouted. "Well," She turned back to where the Winchesters and Bobby stood. "I tri-"

The wooden doors of the warehouse slammed open, interrupting Harley and startling the four of them. They all watched in awe as Castiel walked into the building, lightening flashing from behind him. Harley couldn't help but smile to herself.

"There's my boy!"