o7

Pissed was one word to describe Dean Winchester in that moment

Pissed was one word to describe Dean Winchester in that moment. He was pissed at Sam for teaming up with Ruby and surprisingly even more pissed at Harley for not seeing the danger in the situation. Although he couldn't blame the poor girl for not knowing all things Winchester, that didn't seem to cross Dean's mind until after he angrily barged through the motel door. Harley and Sam both stood up in a hurry, watching as Dean began packing a bag.

"What are we going on holiday?" Harley questioned, hands on her hip. Dean ignored her presence making Sam sigh.

"Dean, what are you doing?" His posture slumped in defeat. "What, are you - are you leaving?"

"You don't need me. You and Ruby go fight demons." Dean grumbled, not looking up.

"Hold on. Dean, come on, man." Sam held his arms out while his brother walked past him, only to turn back around and punch Sam square in the jaw. Harley's hand shot to her mouth.

"Yowza!" She cringed, taking a seat on one of the beds. She had a feeling this would be a long argument.

"You satisfied." Sam snarled. Dean glared, punching him once more. "I guess not."

"Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gone? How far from normal? From human?" Dean shook his head. Harley watched in confusion, not yet filled in on why Sam was acting this way. Dean planned to tell her, just not with the youngest brother around.

"I'm just exorcising demons." Sam spoke in a small voice.

"With your mind!" Dean exclaimed. "What else can you do?"

"I can send them back to hell." Sam spoke with so much hope that Dean would understand that a broke a bit of Harley's heart. "It only works with demons, that's it."

Dean gripped the collar of Sam's shirt, slamming him against the wall behind them. "What else can you do?" He persisted.

"I told you!"

"Dean, quit it." Harley spoke up, standing for the first time since the argument began.

"And I have every reason in the world to believe that." The oldest Winchester spoke sarcastically, ignoring Harley's complaints.

Sam sighed as he followed after his brother. "I should've said something. I'm sorry Dean. I am. But try to see the other side here."

"The other side!" Dean yelled, his rage building up once more.

"I'm pulling demons out of innocent people." Sam tried to reason, but his point didn't seem to be getting across.