13

While Harley and Sam were caught up at the crime scene, Dean had apparently had his very own run-in with Dracula himself

While Harley and Sam were caught up at the crime scene, Dean had apparently had his very own run-in with Dracula himself. A sentence Harley never thought would apply to her life but here she is now, feeing the ear of a shapeshifter.

"Ew." The girl grimaced, wiping her hands down the front of her dress.

"Oh and uh, there's more." Dean fake smiled reaching into his pocket. "I pulled this off during the fight, look at the label on the ribbon. Sam took the tag from his brother, holding it out so that Harley could see it as well.

"It's a costume rental." Sam declared, an incredulous smirk on his face.

"All three monsters - the Dracula, wolf man, and mummy - all the same critter. Which means we need to catch this freak before he 'creature from the black lagoon's' somebody." Dean finished, glancing over at Jamie whose mouth was wide open listening to the three talk about the supernatural as if it was nothing.

"So you guys are like, the three musketeers on steroids?" The bartender laughed nervously. "And the X files are real?"

"The X Files is a tv show," Harley started, unfolding the towel to show the severed ear in all its glory. "This is real."

The four talked on, Jamie getting more and more freaked out by the second. It turned out that the shapeshifter saw her as his intended bride, thinking Dean was in his way. Jamie suggested the jumpy regular Ed Brewer as being one of her main suspects which is what led Sam and Harley to the movie theatre he worked. They left Mr. Harker to take care of his Mina and we're on their way. Harley had begun to feel a little more sane - or insane depending on what would be 'normal' for someone like Harley Quinn. Sam helped her realize she finally had people to rely on, and Harley was far to smart to let a little crush ruin that.

"Well, here we go. Time to dive head first into the creepy." Sam sighed, beginning to walk into the eerie theatre. Harley heard a familiar sound and once she put her finger on it she wished she hadn't.

"Is that a freaking organ." She whined, slumping her shoulders. Sam chuckled muttering a 'come on' and guiding the girl through the doors.

Once Sam and Harley got close to the man on the stage, moroccan music began to play following the embarrassing dancing of Mr. Brewer himself. Sam glanced back at Harley who shrugged, not knowing how to approach the situation. The youngest Winchester went all in pinning Ed against the organ, a series of keys being pushed making the noise echo.

"Whoa! You, FBI man - and woman! What did I-" Ed began at a loss for words.

"Shut up! Okay, you know what you did. I know what you are." Same grinned, holding his gun up to the shape shifters head.

"I-I'm not anything I just like to play the casio."

"Had time to grow that ear back, huh?" Harley chimed in, crossing her arms. Sam realized at the same time the girl did and tried to rip Ed's ear off, only resulting in screaming.