11

When people hear your name as much as they hear Harley Quinn's they don't think of you as human

When people hear your name as much as they hear Harley Quinn's they don't think of you as human. Maybe it was the horrible things she has done or even just the fact that she was considered a myth but that's exactly what people thought of Harley as - a myth. They couldn't even begin to fathom that someone like the infamous Harley Quinn could feel things such as sadness, empathy or even jealousy which was an emotion the girl was not too fond of. She watched as Dean shamelessly flirted with Jamie who would occasionally flip her hair, the familiar feeling bubbling up inside of her. Harley chewed on her straw in anger, Sam watching with confusion.

"You alright there, Harley?" He questioned, a lopsided grin adorning his features. Harley jumped at the sound of his voice interrupting her thoughts.

"Oh, yeah! I'm just peachy." Harley spoke sarcastically, still glaring in Dean's direction. She stopped chewing on the straw and instead began swirling her ice around making Sam flinch. He reached his hand on top of her making it come to a halt.

"You sure you're alright? I've never seen you like this." Sam asked, genuinely concerned now for the girl in front of him.

"It's no biggie, really." Harley sighed, slumping her shoulders. "It's just, is Dean always like this when you guys go on cases?"

Sam chuckled, cocking his head to the side. "A ruthless flirt? Yeah, pretty much." He stopped laughing however when he saw that the girl usually full of laughs was not joining in. "Are you jealous."

"What?" Harley backed away, pulling her hand with her. "You're out of your mind, Winchester."

"Am I?" Sam accused, smirking at Harley whose cheeks began turning a crimson red. "Harley Quinn having a crush on my very own brother. Should I be proud or scared?"

"Shut up!" Harley slapped him, pointing an accusing finger towards the boy. Talking about her feelings was never something the Quinn girl liked, considering she didn't usually have that many.

"What's so funny?" Dean's voice broke the two out of their quarrel. Both Harley and Sam shook their heads, Sam sending the girl a wink when Dean sat down next to her. The bartender from before brought over a pint of beer for Dean and turned towards Sam after placing it on the table.

"Can I get you anything?" She smiled.

"Oh, he doesn't drink." Dean spoke up, earning confused gazes from both of his accomplices. "He's a christian scientist. Doesn't even take aspirin. He's a real drag on stake outs."

Jamie giggled. "You're funny."

"I'm a lot more than that." Dean leaned forward on the table. Harley and Sam made eye contact, both cringing. "I'd love to get a chance to show you the rest. What time you get off?"