3

Blackjack flew towards his boss so fast, he probably didn't realise a pegasus was speeding towards him until he was on the ground, with Blackjack on top of him.

Boss, where've you been? I was worried sick about you! Blackjack continued to ask questions while Annie and Lea headed towards them.

"Seaweed Brain?" Annie's eyes were so wide that Blackjack thought they were gonna pop out.

"Who?" asked the boss.

"What do you mean, who? You, Percy. Quit joking around," said Annie. The boss looked even more confused.

"My name's not Seaweed Brain, or Percy. It's Blaster," said the boss. Blackjack didn't believe any of it. It had to be his boss. Who else had messy black hair and sea green eyes?

Okay, maybe a lot of people, but Blackjack was certain that the boy standing in front of him was his boss.

His name confused him. Why are you called Blaster, boss? he asked. "Because of this." Green light shot from the palm of his boss's hands.

The ground where his hand was pointed exploded. Blackjack spread his wings to protect Annie and Lea from the flying dirt and rocks.

Okay, that makes sense, said Blackjack, suddenly afraid of his boss. He had never been able to do that before. Either he had found out a way to do it, or he'd run into a powerful being who had given him those powers.

"Anyway, I gotta go back home now. See ya, strangers." The boss was swallowed up by a strange colourful tornado that came out of nowhere.

Well, that was weird, said Lea.

It was really weird. Did the boss really not remember them? Or was this one of his jokes? Blackjack hoped it was the latter.
But he could never be sure with his boss.

So, it's really short. At least I updated. I'm getting lazier and lazier everyday. Which means by the end of the year, I'll become as lazy as Richard Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball. Probably. I'm gonna start putting videos at the beginning. It has nothing to do with the story but you can watch them if you like.

-Destiny