4

After the boss disappeared, Annie wanted to tell Chiron about it. So Annie climbed onto Blackjack's back. Lea went back to wherever she usually goes.

She was tired after shadow travelling to the donut shop earlier. Blackjack took off and soon, they arrived at the pine tree.

Peleus was snoozing under it, his tail wrapped around its trunk. Annie climbed off and led Blackjack to the stables. She might have brought him to the boss's cabin, but Dicky was probably in there.

Dicky was the boss's brother. Of course, the boss didn't know about him because he disappeared before Dicky showed up. (A/N Because Chaos stories aren't complete without a jerk relative.)

He was actually pretty nice when he first came to camp, about a week ago. But once he heard about the great and powerful Percy Jackson, Blackjack's boss, being his brother, he started acting...well, dicky.

Blackjack guessed he was jealous of him. Who wouldn't be? Great friends, great girlfriend, kind of great life. If Blackjack were a son of Poseidon, he'd be pretty jealous of his half brother too.

Dicky could speak to horses and pegasi like the boss can, but he wasn't nearly as friendly. At least the boss would give them donuts from time to time.

Guido and Porkpie were gone, probably helping the campers out with their flying lessons, so Blackjack was all alone in there. Annie patted Blackjack's muzzle and pulled a tiny bag of sugar cubes out of her pocket.

She gave two of the cubes to Blackjack and he whinnied appreciately. Annie smiled and patted his muzzle again. She left the stables and headed towards the Big House, where Chiron recently locked himself in.

He'd only let Annie, who was like a daughter to him, talk to him. And the gods, of course. If he didn't let them talk to him, they'd probably disintegrate him or something. Those dramatically sensitive lunatics.

Just as Annie disappeared, Guido and Porkpie appeared. Porkpie seemed to sag for some reason.

Man, that kid was heavy, said Porkpie. His legs gave way qnd he collapsed, groaning.

What happened to him? Blackjack asked Guido.

The other pegasus was trying not to make it too obvious that he found it funny. Dicky rode him during the flying lesson today. Obviously the fat idiot was too much for Porkpie too handle, he answered.

Even though he was worried about the boss, the thought of Porkpie struggling to stay in the air with an overweight, dark-green eyed kid on his back made him laugh.

Well, more like whinny, since pegasi can't really make any noise other than that.

Shut up, Blackjack. It's not funny, Porkpie groaned.

As Blackjack watched Porkpie suffer, he started thinking about the boss.

Blaster.

That's what he had called himself. Was he just playing with us? Or did he really think that was his name?

Either way, Blackjack didn't like it. The fact that he had those powers terrified him. Who knows what else he could do now?

Eh, it's good enough. I've been kinda sick lately so, forgive me if I take a while to update. THE SICKNESS IS MESSING WITH MY BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!
Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed. See ya in the next chapter.

-Destiny