9

Blackjack started to turn around, preparing to run back to camp, but before he could even lift his hooves off the ground, dark purple tendrils snaked their way out of the bunker.

The pegasus, frozen in place by surprise and curiosity, stared as they moved towards him. The tendrils curled around him, hugging him tightly and pulling him into the bunker.

He struggled against his restraints, but they only tightened their grip on him to the point where it started to hurt.

He was brought into the bunker, where the man stood, Dicky crouched beside him, petting the goat. "Hey, dad, can I keep this goat?" Dicky asked the man.

The man glanced at the boy and hummed. "Alright, but you'd better take care of it. I don't want to see this one up like your parrot. It took weeks for smell of blood and parrot guts to subside."

Blackjack wasn't sure what had happened to the parrot, but he was certain he didn't want to find out.

"Aw, come on! We were just playing! It wasn't my fault it flew into a blender!" Dicky argued.

"Yes, but the parrot was not the one who switched on the blender, now was it?"

Okay, Blackjack regretted listening to their bickering. If he ever got the chance, he was gonna dunk his head in a river and let the water wash out everything he heard.

Dicky grumbled in response, still petting the goat, which was chewing on the hem of Dicky's shirt without the human noticing.

"Now, then, young pegasus. Why don't you tell me who you are and why you were outside. And in the rain, no less," said the man.

Well, I would, whinnied Blackjack. But you don't understand me, so I don't see the point in it.

The man chuckled lightly. "I assure you, I understand you perfectly."

Blackjack reeled back in surprise, which was difficult to do, seeing as the purple tendrils were still wound tightly around his body.

"Ah, sorry," the man apologised. "I forgot about those." He snapped his fingers, and the tendrils faded away.

"So? Are you going to tell me who you are?"

Nope, said Blackjack.

"I see. Well, I suppose I shall have to introduce myself first, then," said the man. "I, young pegasus, am Chaos."

Whoops! 3 weeks without an update. I think that's a new record for me. I'd been rewatching shows that I watched when I was younger. You know, stuff like Danny Phantom and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I absolutely loved those shows when I was just, like, seven. And I still love them. Not sure if you guys know those shows, but they're awesome.

-Destiny