Chapter 6: Sewer Crocodile

(Disclaimer: There's a bit of boyxboy stuff and things....so yeah....Keep in mind readers and it's not lemon/smut...for now :3)

*** Kandre's POV ***

We followed the trail of ice only to stop at a nearby town. 'Shit, it stops here' I turn to glance at Diamond and asked "So, what do we do now?"

Diamond thought for a moment and finally said "Press forward, we'll head to Norveige. Asked the citizens if they know anything"

I agreed and nodded "Right, let's go" We then head to the town of Norveige. It is a semi-busy town. Rumor has it that the infamous thieves guild resides their hideout there somewhere. 'Alright Frost, hang in there, we're coming!'

*** Frost's POV ***

I woke up to find myself in a room. The room was small, but it had the necessities such as a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. The only light in the room was a lantern that was hung on a wall. And the problem was that my hands were chained onto the ceiling and my feet were a few inches from the ground. I tried to wriggle out of the shackles on my wrists, but to no avail, it did not budge.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming out of the room. The door swung open, revealing a crocodile. The croc was a giant! He was at least 7 feet. His scales were of the normal shade of crocodile green with a bulky build. He realized I was awake and sneered at me while saying with his deep voice "Well, looks like my prey has woken up"

I glared at him, still trying to get loose "Let me go or else--"

He interrupted me "Or else what? You're friends are going to beat me up? Hah! As if. This hideout is well hidden, not to mention a maze and only the members of the thieves guild know the ins and outs of this place"

I fell silent, 'My chances of someone saving me are slim. So, I have to find a way myself to get out of here' I thought for a moment but my thoughts were cut off by my kidnapper.

"So tell me cutie, you got a name?" He asked me while caressing my cheek with his claw.

I pulled back at his touch and retorted "Sorry, I don't intend to give out names to creepers like you"

He chuckled a bit "Heheheh, fair enough. If you're curious about my name, it's Crogall. I'm the leader of this thieves guild"

I scoffed "Gee, I'm so honoured to be by the presence of this oh so terrifying guild" I said sarcastically.

"Heh, like the sarcasm kid" His face got closed to me and licked my cheek. My eyes were widen from shock when he did that. He grinned at me when he looked at my shocked state "What's the matter? Can't take croc tongue?"

I growled quietly and insulted him "You're disgusting!"

He retorted "I get that a lot, now, don't go anywhere, even though you can't right now. I'm going to take care some errands. See you later cutie" He winked at me and left.

I scoffed "Great, I'm going to be stuck here for a while. Not to mention I'm in a rapist's room, who so happens to be the leader of a guild that could not contain his horniness. Great...Juuuuust great"

*** Kandre's POV ***

We arrived at Norveige and started our interrogation to know Frost's whereabouts. We started with asking the towns people. Diamond went one way while I went on another. We'll make a rendezvous point at the town's bar.