Chapter 1

Based on my writing, how old do you think I am? Leave a comment!
*Marienette*
I gasped as I saw the woman's face. It was her. She looked older, but it was her. Where had she come from? Where had she been?

"M-Mother?" Adrian said, unsure. I looked to him, then to her. You were crazy if you said that they didn't look like each other.

"Adrian," she said in disbelief. He looked very confused and puzzled.

"Mom..." He said, his eyes swelling with tears as he danced towards her, engulfing her in a hug. I smiled as I stepped out to the side next to Natalie.

"I haven't seen her since... Since..." Natalie said, holding in her tears. I have her a soft smile before taking her into my arms. She pulled away and wiped her eyes, thanking me.

I smiled as I watched, feeling happy for Adrian. He pulled away from his mother and looked at me, his face tear stained.

"Marie," he said, his voice cracking. "It's really her," he said, overjoyed. I smiled.

"I know," I said. He ran towards me and picked me up, spinning me around as I laughed. "Adrian! Put me down!" I exclaimed. He put me down and pulled me into a kiss.

"It's really her..." He said, a huge smile on his face as he pulled me over to the blond haired woman.

"Hello Mrs. Agrest, I'm Marienette," I said.

"Oh stop, I'm not that important. Call me Lila," she said, pulling me into a hug.

"Alright. Hello Lila. I'm so glad to meet you," I said. She chuckled slightly, letting more tears fall as I pulled away.

"How are you here? Where did you go? What happened?" Adrian said quickly, asking all sorts o questions.

"Adrian!" I said. "I'm sure you have tons of questions, but I do believe that she is exhausted. How about we get you a meal and a room?" I suggested.

"I would like that very much," she said. I giggled as Adrian linked arms with her and skipped into the kitchen. Just as a child would.

"You can't cook!" I called out to him, slowly walking towards the kitchen.

"It's why I have you!" He called back.

"Excuse me?" I said, walking over to him.

"Uh... I love you?"

"Mhm, move out of the way, Cat boy," I said, bumping his hip out of the way.

"Cat boy?" Lilia questioned. I looked to Adrian, who just laughed.

"You know Chat Noir and Ladybug right? Defenders of Paris?" He said. She nodded.

"Yes, I recall them, why? Wait... Oh my gosh, your Chat Noir?"'she said, looking to her son.

"The one and only," he said with a bow.

"Who's Ladybug then? Or do you still not know? I remember when you had a huge crush on her. Ladybug this, and Ladybug that. I was getting worried," Lilia said, making me burst out laughing. Adrian blushed and put his head down.

"Yeah, it didn't go away," he said, taking my hand. "Turns out it worked out," he said with a smile.

"I'm Marienette, or better known as Ladybug," I said. She looked confused for a moment, before giving us both a hug.

"Adrian, if you don't marry her, I dont know what I'll do," she said. I blushed as Adrian smiled.

"It's a plan then," he said, making my eyes go wide.

Hia everyone! I'll be playing with the background of the book, so if it changes, that's why. So, how was the first chapter of The Return? Short, yes I know, but they will get longer. Did you know that I type all of this on my phone? Yup. Well, goodnight everyone.
---Maddie