Chapter 11

*Marienette*
Adrian lost, as usual. Can't help that I'm the best, I grew up in a bakery.

"What is going on in here?" Natalie cried out, looking at the mess we made.

"Hey Natalie..." Adrian said with a smile. "What's up?" He said.

"Look at your cloths! You have a photoshoot in less than an hour! Your hair! Oh my gosh," she said, running her hand through her hair. "We can do this, we can do this. Hurry! Go, go shower! Quickly!" She said sternly. He nodded and ran out the kitchen doors. "What am I going to do with you two?" She said.

"We're sorry for the mess, our kitchen fight got a little... Out of hand," I said, looking to the several broken eggs on the floor covered in flour.

"No, no, it's fine," she sighed. "He's happy," she said.

"Hasn't he always been happy?" I asked, suddenly intrigued. She look at me and smiled as she shook her head.

"Sure, he always seemed happy. He was lying to himself. He wasn't happy with anything until you came along. He never showed it, but it was prominent on his face. But, when he found out you were Ladybug, and you started hanging out with him more, the atmosphere changed," she said. I blushed. "He became happy," she paused. "He loves you very much you know," she said. Something in her voice... I dont know.... It just seemed like she knew something I didn't. I just brushed the feeling off.

"I know," I smiled.

"Good," she said. The chief came into the kitchen and gasped. Natalie's friendly demeanor changed instantly. "I would like this messed cleaned up, now please," she said, fixing her cloths. A smiled and nodded, knowing she only did it because of the chef. She nodded curtly and left. I giggled as I started to clean up the mess, humming quietly to myself as I did it.
---
"Hello Mama, Hello Papa!" I exclaimed as I walked into the small pastry shop. I had decided to visit them in Adrian absence.

"Marienette!" Mom said, giving me a hug.

"Marie!" Father said happily, bringing us all in for a huge hug. I laughed as he let go.

"I just came to say hello! And get some of those Chat Noir inspired cookies. Adrian loves those things so much," I laughed.

"Of course! Absolutely! Let me get you some," Dad said, scurrying off to get them.

"How is my favorite son-in-law?" Mother said.

"He's not your son-in-law," I said to her.

"Not yet," she said in a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes. She always loved Adrian, dad does too.

"So, how's business?" I asked, sitting down.

"It's good. We are one of the most popular bakery's in Paris," she said, grabbing the broom and sweeping the floor. "What's new with you?"

"Adrian's mother came to the mansion, turns out she's not missing anymore," I said. Mom gasped.

"Really? Where had she gone?"

"I don't know, we didn't press for the information, she stilled seemed a little shaken," I said. She nodded.

"What did Adrian do?" She asked.

"He was a total man about it," I said nonchalantly.

"He cried didn't he?" She smirked. I looked down and smiled.

"Of course he cried," I sighed with a smile. We laughed and talked about our daily life. About family, school, and other stuff. She asked about my fashion line, and the hottest looks. She laughed when I said I missed the bakery, and being late for school all the time.

"Boo!" Someone behind me yelled. I jumped, accidentally smacking the person with my hand.

"Adrian!" I cried out, turning and seeing him grab his face. "Don't scare me like that!" I said, getting up and looking at his face.

"Yeah, I'll remember that next time," he smiled. "You're deadly,"

"It's a reflex," I said. He had a little blood coming from his noes.

"I'll get some napkins," Mlm said, getting up.

"Thank you!" I yelled. "This is your fault," I said, looking back to the smirking blond.

"You're the crazy woman with the weird reflexes," he said.

"You snuck up on me!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I did do that," he said proudly. I gave him a death stare as mother handed me a few tissues. I handed them to him and he wiped his noes.

"Gosh Marie, you gave the boy a bloody nose," mother exclaimed.

"It's good to know that I won't have to do anything if he breaks her heart," dad said casually. I turned and gave him a look. I cannot believe these people.

"I would never do that. Marienette is purrfection," Adrian said.

"I know right, it's un-bear-able," he said. Oh no. This is very bad.

"No!" I said as the two sent silent messages to each other. "No dad jokes, and no cat puns! None!" I pleaded. They both smirked and went back to what they were doing. I swear, what am I going to do with these two....

Hia friends! I'm so sorry it took this long to write the chapter, a lot of chaos recently happened in my life, and I never had time

Hia friends! I'm so sorry it took this long to write the chapter, a lot of chaos recently happened in my life, and I never had time. I finally did it though! Goodnight everyone!
---Maddie