Chapter 13

What's the time where you are?
*Marienette*
"Marie!" Tikki exclaimed, flying over to me quickly.

"Tikki? What's wrong?" I asked, seeing the worry in her eyes.

"Lila... She's..." Tikki paused.

"She's? She's what?" I said, putting down my pencil and sketchbook in my lap. Tikki seemed concerned but also confused. What was Lila? Not like she's working with our worst enemy or something. Tikki's probably over dramatizing.

"She's... She's in the bathroom.... so don't go in there," she said quickly.

"Okay..." I said, noticing Tikki's weird behavior.

"Hey Princess!" I heard from the room over. I got up and walked into the room with Tikki following me.

"Yeah?" I said, leaning against the door. He got up and walked over to me, taking my hands in his. I eyed him suspiciously. He had an evil smirk that didn't seem right to me.

"Love you, bugaboo," he said.

"Love you too Kitty. Did you need something?" I asked.

"No," he said. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Okay," I said. He smiled cheekily.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure, whatcha wanna watch?" I said. He let go of one of my hands and started walking to the front door. "Adrian?"

"Yeah? Let's go see what movies they have!" He said, bolting out of the door, his hand still in mine.

"At the movie theatre?" I cried out as he raced against the wind.

"Why not!"

"Adrian! I'm not even dressed properly!"

"You have a shirt on, pants on, and shoes on?"

"Well duh!"

"Then you're fine!"
---
"I cannot believe you took me to a movie, in my pajamas," I said, looking down to my fuzzy pink pants and my flats.

"Good movie though, right?" He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, good movie," I said with a giggle. He chuckled as we walked hand-in-hand back to the mansion.
---
"Hey! Want something to eat?" I said as Lila came into the kitchen. I had made a fresh batch of cookies, and were just taking them out.

"That would be very kind of you," she said sweetly. I smiled.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"One question I never have an answer too," she laughed, making me giggle slightly. "Peanut butter and jelly?" She said. I smiled. "What?" She asked.

"That's Adrian's favorite lunch meal," I laughed. She smiled. I took out the bread, jelly, peanut butter, and started working.

"So, Marienette, what's my son been up to since I've been gone?" She asked with a smile.

"Other than saving Paris day by day against Akuma attacks? Photoshoots, school,-" but I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"And wooing Marie," he said, taking the freshly made sand which and taking a bite. "Are you wooed yet?" He said with a smirk.

"That was for someone else stupid cat," I said in a monotone voice. I got all the ingredients out to make another sandwich, and started.

"Do you mind me asking a few questions? About where you went, why you left...?" Adrian said, sitting next to his mom. The resemblance between them was incredible. They could've been twins.

"I can do my best," she said, unsure of her words. I listened quietly as I prepared the sand which, and decided to make one for myself.

"Okay. Number 1. Where did you go?" He asked, listening intently. She went on to tell us about how she was taken from the streets, and how she was put in a room where she could like. She described it as "Something close to a house, but in one, large room." She didn't know where she was, only that she got different things at different times. Like, when she used all the food up, new food would arrive when she was asleep. The room had a bed, a kitchen, fridge, laundry machines (because the closet was full of cloths), fully working water, and even a hair dryer. She lived in there for a while, unsure of how long it had been and why she was in there.

"Wow," I said quietly to myself.

"That's incredible!" Adrian exclaimed, making Lila laugh. "Alright, how did you get back?" He asked.

"One day, whoever kept giving me the food and necessities I needed, they left the door open. There was a note on the door. I took the note and ran out of the room, finding myself in a larger room with a big window. It was weird. I saw another door, and went out. I then found myself on the top of the Eiffel Tower! I dont know how that happened, but it did. Once I eventually found my way down, I came here. I didn't know if you'd still be here or not, but I wanted to try to see you. Then Natalie answered the door and recognized me. She let me in, and went to get you both. You know the rest," she said. There was a silence, but it was comfortable. It seemed almost necessary. Plus, what are you going to say to that? 'That's a great story about how you were abducted!' I can see it now.

"I think in going to go up to my room. Thank you for the food," Lila said, standing up.

"You're welcome. If you need anything, come find us," I said. She smiled and nodded, turning and walking out of the kitchen.

"That was quite a story," Adrian said, probably to himself.

"Yeah, I dont know if I would've been able to do that," I said.

"You're Ladybug though," he said, looking up to me.

"I'm only Ladybug with Tikki. On the outside, I'm Marinette, bad luck walking on two legs," I said, walking like a penguin around the room. He chuckled and stood up. Suddenly, he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder fire-man style. His hand rested on the bottom of my back, securing me. This didn't feel very safe.

"Adrian! Put me down!" I cried out.

"Nope. You're coming with me," he said, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Where?" I said.

"To a photoshoot. No way am I being left alone again," he said.

"Baby," I said under my breathe.

"What was that?" He said, obviously hearing.

"Nothing," I said, making him chuckle and carry me out of the room, me still hanging on his back.

Hey guys! Long-er chapter I guess. How is everyone? What's the time here? Oh yeah, 2:31 am. I need sleep. Night everyone!
---Maddie