Chapter 1

*ATTENTION*
THIS BOOK IS UNDERGOING SERIOUS EDITING. IF ANY THING DOESNT SEEM TO MAKE SENSE, MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. <3

Welcome to my story! This is my first story on Wattpad, and it's one of my favorites, so make sure to keep reading.

I just want to say that this book is in no way meant to be creepy or obsessive in anyway.

I was thinking about writing a book, and here come my favorite YouTubers and I couldn't help myself, so yeah that's why this is written.

I hope Mitch and Jerome and Adam and all the others go very far with their careers.

Side Note:
This chapter has taken me more than 8 hours to plan, write, edit, and publish. The word count is about to hit 2000. I'm writing this as 2:47 a.m. I'm tired, I'm sweaty, I'm sore, and I'm ready to go to bed. So thanks to everyone who has stuck around reading this, because this is the chapter that has taken the most sweat, blood, and tears. it really means alot <3 <3

The main girl's name is Charlotte Bridges. She has brown straight hair that is sort of caramel. She has hazel eyes, and very light freckles. She has a curvy figure, and is a mad gamer. She loves bands like 1D and 5SOS. Her brother is Adam and her best friends are Brianna and Brooke.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!

**Charlotte's POV **
(Flashback)

I turned on my facecam, started up my recording software, and began my first intro.

"What's up guys! My name is CHARcole and welcome to my Youtube channel!"

I went into describing all of the content that will be coming soon, and other things such as social media etc.

I described myself, gave them a bit of a backround story, and made up a few fun facts about myself.

"I really hope you enjoy this introduction video to my channel, all of your support would really mean a lot so please leave a thumbs up! Alright, seeya soon! Byeeee!"

I ended the video. I rewatched and edited a little bit, and then began to upload.

This is gonna be a bumpy ride, I can already tell.

(Flash Forward)

I signed the last t-shirt of the last person in line. The smiled and ran off laughing and crying simultaneously. I smiled watching them go to their friends.

It really makes me happy seeing my viewers so excited to meet me in person. I was at my booth at the huge minecraft convention otherwise known as Minecon.

After that last group of people disappeared into the ocean of gamers, I decided to go meet up with Adam and all of his friends. They had a booth too. I don't know, but they are a group called like "Friend Crafted" or "Team Crafted"? I really don't know.

I looked to my left.

"Briannaaaa?" I groaned/spoke at the same time.

"What do you want? I'm tired and my hands are cramped from signing tags and t-shirts" she replied in the same manner as me.

"We need to meet up with Adam and his friends he is probably freaking out." I replied. She looked over at me and gave me a "Do you really have to go meet up with your crazy brother" look.

"Where is their booth?" She asked whilst sighing. (you know what I mean. kind of like a "Okay I give in" sigh sentence. lol)

I laughed and motioned for her to follow me as I navigated around the immensely crowded halls of Minecon.