Chapter 9

So far I am really excited with the new story! I NEED A COVER THOUGH! Please send me covers!! I will love you forever, and if I pick yours you will get a shout out and be featured in it! SO PLEASE SEND ME COVERS!

I haven't started writing it yet but I texted my friend about it, and she (I think) really liked it. It will be up soon I promise!!

So I guess, IM GONNA GOOOO!

**Charlotte's P.O.V.**

After we all went home I decide to text my friend Faith,(The winner's character) about Jerome being, ya know, single. I sat down on the couch and opened IMessage.

(F=Faith and C=Charlotte)

C. hey g what up!? I got a question.

F. heeey, nothin much. what would that question be?!

C. I know you like jerome, don't hide it.

F.*blushes* shut up.. yea I do... so?

C. lawl. anyways he be single pringle!

F. NO WAY! IMMA MAKE MY MOOOOOOVEEEE!

C. anytime now... wanna come over tomorrow!?

F. YUSH!!! you just wait... he will be mine...

C. lol SEE YOU SOON!

F. KK BAI

C. BAI!

I locked my phone and got up off the couch. I walked to my room. I guess everyone was staying over at our apartment. I saw Mitch snuggled into the blankets of my bed and I giggled.

I walked over and shoved him out of the way so I could scoot in next to him. I guess I had woken him up.

"Heyy baby girl!" he whispered in my ear.

"Hey baby... um.. Mitch?" I said as I laughed. He smirked.

"Wow Charlotte, thanks." he said sarcastically. I crawled into the sheets next to him and cuddled into his chest which was shirtless.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure which one?" he asked. I smiled.

"JUSTIN BIEBER NEVER SAY NEVER!" I screamed.

"No! no way!" he yelled while smiling.

"Too late!" I yelled as I threw the sheets back and dove for the DVD case. Mitch was really fast though. He grabbed my waist and spun me around in circles. I was laughing so hard I couldn't see, there were tears in my eyes.

"Let me go!" I screamed while laughing.

"Ok! If you say so!" he said. Oh crap.

"MITCH WAIT-" but I was cut off by me hitting the ground with a thud.

"OWIEOWWW!" I screamed over dramatically.

"Get up!" he yelled while laughing his but off.

"Jerk.." I muttered. When he was laughing I slowly inched toward the DVD.

Right before I got to it someone grabbed me from behind.

"Not so fast, Charlotte." Adam said. I screamed.

"YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!" I screamed again.

"Woah sorry!" he said sarcastically.

Mitch slowly stopped laughing and looked up at us. His face was red and tears were running down his face. you could tell they were tears of him laughing so much.

"Wow, why were you guys screaming anyways?" Adam asked. I shrugged.

"We felt like it." I answered casually. Mitch nodded. I could feel the DVD now. I grabbed it and quickly shoved it into the Blu-Ray player.

"YESSS!" I screamed.

"FINE!" Mitch yelled. "Anything for you!"

"Care to join Adam?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"NOOOO thank you!" he yelled sarcastically.

"Your loss!" I said and face planted into the bed. I heard them laugh behind me.

"Ow." I groaned. I rolled over onto my back and scooted backwards so I could get to the top of the covers.

I got under the covers and grabbed the remote. I pressed play and started watching the movie.

I saw Adam leave the room. Then I felt Mitch crawl in beside me. I snuggled into his chest smelling his cologne.

I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Noting much to say except I NEED A CHARACTER FOR ADAM! please! I need their:

Name:
Age:
Description:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Why she should be in this book:

Thank you!

BAI

BEHIII

LOVE YOU ALL

XxLilyxX