Chapter 5

HEY GUYS!! SO MANY READS I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN. I WAS FANGIRLING AT 65 AND NOW I AM AT 515?!? UNEXPLAINIBLE!

Love you all so so much it means the world to me that you like my story! I want you to go read all of my other ones though! I EXPECT AN INCREASE IN READS!!

I really want to go somewhere awesome around the U.S. somewhere for my birthday.. SUGGESTIONS!!?? you know the drill comment here, contact me on twitter, or email me.

OK LEGOOO!

**Charlotte's POV**

My heart was pounding. I was so scared that she wouldn't be ok. I had filled out the forms and stuff and now I was sitting in the waiting area with Mitch and Adam.

I leaned over to Mitch and he put his arm around me and started rubbing circles in my back. This lady walked out and called my name.

I grabbed Mitch's hand and started walking towards her room, when she said family only and yes I lied and told the lady Brianna was my sister... I let go of Mitch's hand and kissed his cheek. I kept walking towards her room.

When I got there I opened the door to her room and I saw her lying in the hospital bed. She smiled. I smiled back.

"Are you feeling better?' I asked.

"Yea, but was I actually dreaming? or did we really meet them?!" she asked.

"We actually met them!" I yelled."They are actually in the waiting room now.."

"YOUR LYING!" she yelled."I AM STILL DREAMING!"

"OMG calm down woman! THEY WANTED TO BE HERE!" I screamed.

"Ok ok fine..." she said."Anyways, when do I leave this hell hole?"

"In about 2 hours!" I squealed.

"Really?" she asked. "Awesome!"

"I know, I mean it wasn't really that serious though." I pointed out.

"Yea I know but still!" she said.

**MAGICAL TIME SKIP**(lolcats)

"Lets get you home Brianna!" said Adam. "The doctor said you needed rest."

We drove Brianna home and Preston and I stayed at her apartment with her. Everyone walked down to me,Mitch an Jerome's apartments.

"Can you go get me some water?" she asked me.

"Yea sure.." I said. I walked down the hallway into the kitchen. I poured a glass of water an walked back into her room.

OMG!! THAT IS SO CUTE! Preston and Brianna were cuddling under the sheets! OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SUCH AN AWESOME COUPLE! I quietly put the glass down on the floor, out of there way.. and called Mitch.

(M is Mitch and C is Charlotte)

M- Hello?

C- Hey babe! You won't believe this...

*SHE TOLD HIM ABOUT PRESTON AND BRIANNA*

M- Oh my gosh they are adorable!

C-I know I just can't.. Do you mind if I walk down there now? I want to leave them alone.. hint hint wink wink!

M- Sure baby gurl see you soon!

C- Ok thanks bye!

M- BAI!

I hung up and grabbed my purse from the kitchen counter and quietly walked to the door.

I walked down the stairs to our apartment and saw that the door was slightly open. Strange...

I slipped in and started to shut the door when I heard crying, coming from, the kitchen? I ran into the kitchen and saw Jason and Mitch in the corner sobbing.

"What in the world happened where is Adam?" I questioned." Where is Brooke? Where is Felix where is Marzia?!"

Jason cried harder. I went to help the stand up.

"Ty Felix and Adam left for the store a while ago," Mitch sniffed.

"Oh ok, where is Brooke and Marzia?" I asked again.

"I am right here.." Marzia stumbled out from behind the couch.

"This guy, I don't know... we couldn't stop him..." Mitch said.

"HE TOOK HER CHAR!" screamed Jason.

My heart stopped. I screamed.... I knew who the "guy" was.

Holy crap you guys WHAT a cliffhanger!

Nothing much to say!

GO READ TRINITYS STORY RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SCREAM! YOU WON'T HEAR IT BUT STILL...

Ok I guess that's it you guys!

BAI

BEHIII

LOVE YOU ALL

XxLilyxX