Chapter 10

Ok you guys I got the character for Adam! It's A_Girl_Ruler!! I actually really liked her character and I hope you guys like her too!

Anyways, I guess that's all.. IM GONNA GOOOO!

**Jerome's POV**(ya)

I woke up to Brooke, Brianna, Charlotte screaming. Oh yea, Felix and Marzia had gone home.

"What the..." I said to myself as I got out of bed. I walked toward the den and saw them huddled together and Charlotte pointing at the floor.

"SPIDER!!" Brooke screamed. Wow.

"Really?" I said. "I woke up to this?" I took my shoe and killed the spider.

"I don't like spiders..." Charlotte said.

"Ya think?" I said sarcastically."Oh I thought you loved them!"

"Thanks..." she shot back.

I picked up the spiders guts with a towel and threw it away.

"Now, was that so hard?" I asked them in a baby voice. they all glared at me. I smirked.

"Shut up!" they yelled.

"Wow! calm down!" I said sarcastically.

"Anyways, I asked my friend Faith to come over today!" Charlotte told me.

"Ok, why?" I asked her.

"Oh, no reason.." she said and smirked.

"Ok then..." I said awkwardly and sat on the couch. Brooke sat down on the floor, Brianna sat down on the recliner and Charlotte sat down next to me.

I turned on the tv and breaking bad was on. We all screamed.

"WHAT?!?" I heard Mitch scream from his bedroom.

"Shut up!" Jason yelled.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?" Preston yelled from down the hall.

"Mwaaaaaaaa?" Adam moaned from the... um.. closet?

"BREAKING BAD!" we all screamed I heard footsteps and thuds until 4 figures appeared in the doorway. I guess Ty went home.

"What did we miss?" Preston asked.

"First of all, nothing." Brooke said. "Second of all, why in the world were you in the closet!?"

"Umm, I don't remember..." Adam said. we all started laughing.

"What?!" he asked. we kept laughing.

They all came and sat down. We were 10 minutes into the show when someone knocked on the door.

"FAITH!" Brooke and Charlotte screamed. Guess its time to meet Faith...

They ran to the door and Charlotte threw the door open.

"FAITH!" Charlotte screamed again. I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I saw Charlotte hugging this girl who I'm guessing is Faith.

Faith was beautiful. Her blue sparkling eyes went perfectly with her brown hair. She was perfect.

"Hey, you must be Faith!" I said to her as she let go of Char.

"Yea I am, the one and only!" she said smiling. Her smile was perfect too.

"I'm Jerome, Char's best-friend, if I do say so myself." I said holding out my hand.

"I'm Faith Raceli, also her best-friend." she said shaking my hand. Her hands were so soft.

We just stared into each other's eyes until Brooke ran and hugged Faith.

"Nice to see you too, Brooke!" she said sarcastically as Brooke let go.

"Would you like to come in?" Charlotte asked Faith.

"No, I wanna stay out here!" she said sarcastically as she walked through the door.

I looked over at Charlotte and mouthed 'Wow' and she laughed.

I walked back into the apartment and went back to the couch and sat next to Faith. we all started watching Breaking Bad again.

We all talked to each other and we got to know Faith, I guess.

I leaned over and whispered in Faiths ear, "can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure?" she answered confused. I grabbed her hand and walked outside.

"What's this about?" she asked me. I stepped closer.

"I know we have only known each other for like, 5 hours," I said, "but... umm.."

"Just say it Jerome!" she said.

"Would you want to be my girlfriend?" I blurted out.

She looked shocked. Aw crap.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked.." I started to say, but the I felt a pair of lips on mine.

We pulled apart and I opened my eyes, it was Faith.

"Yes, I will be your girl friend." she said.

I smiled and pulled her back into another kiss. she kissed back.

Success..

I actually wrote this on Sunday so yea.

2K2K2K2K2K2K2K2K2K2K2K2K2K!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT 2K!!!! I BE SO EXCITED!

Anyways, I guess that's it!

BAI

BEHIII

LOVE YOU ALL

XxLilyxX