Chapter 17

I will get chapters up as often as I can now, just letting ya know.

This was my Tuesday:

I got up an went to school. During 3rd period it started snowing and it started to stick. So the whole school was flipping out. When the bell rang, the whole grade ran out screaming, "ITS SNOWING HOLY JESUS!"

And the teachers were flipping out too, THE MEANEST TEACHER IN THE WHOLE GRADE WAS THE ONLY TEACHER BESIDES MY SPANISH TEACHER TO LET THE KIDS OUTSIDE. Now you see something was weird.

My home room teacher hoards 1st period into her room and screams, "WE NEED TO GO TO THE LUNCHROOM RIGHT NOW!" so we all went and ate.

15 minutes later,

"We are dismissing all grades in 15 minutes, eat quickly!"

The whole grade was shoving food down their throats. My friends were all screaming at each other to eat, while at the same time shoving food down their throats.

And JESUS I was about to pee my pants I was laughing so hard.

My guy-friend Christian was literally choking on a hamburger, and screaming at my MC shirt along with my other 3 guy-friends.

We left the lunchroom along with half of the other classes, while screaming and yelling rushing to our lockers ready to leave.

When they started dismissing buses, it was snowing harder. They called about 5 buses when,

"All buses are being cancelled for now until the snow clears"

And me and my close guy-friend Jake were so FUDGING mad. We were screaming and nickname cussing (fudge, butts, ext)

And then Samantha (Bestie) who was called earlier came back and said her bus had to turn around but ended up stopping and she had to walk all the way back to the school.

All of the buses were cancelled, and no one could go in or out of the school unless they were car-rider.

My sister's friend's mom ended up driving me home. YAS.

All of the phone lines are down, and my wifi isn't working, currently as I am writing this on Tuesday.

It ended up having over 100 kids having to spend the night at the school until all of the snow is cleared, an right now, none of it has melted.

And I'm scared because some of my friends might be sleeping there right now. Like what if they are forced to stay there again.

Our school will probably be cancelled tomorrow, but that means we have to make it up for the summer. WHY?!

And I thought I liked snow.

Okay sorry I just thought you would like that weird story.

Onto the story!

***Mitch's POV***

Right after we put the last pillow on the new couch I waited until everyone left the room. Right before I could kiss Charlotte, she lunged forward and kissed me instead.

It was getting kind of heated when I heard sarcastic gasps from the doorway. We pulled apart and looked at the sound, it was Felix and Marzia!

Charlotte squealed and ran towards Marzia, giving her a bear hug. I went up to Felix and did that guy hug thing where you grab there hand first than pull in for a hug.

***Charlotte's POV***

 "What in the world?" Marzia whispered to me, referring to the make-out session.

"Don't ask." I sarcastically replied. "I AM JUST SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HERE!!!"

"EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE!" Mitch screamed.

I heard moans and footsteps heading down the stairs.

Okay super short chapter but i had my own story for you in the intro thing. So yea, i guess that equals 1 chapter.

BAI

BEHIIII

LOVE YOU ALL

XxLilyxX