Chapter 23

Omg 6 MOAR CHAPTERS YALL.

6 MOAR.

O MA GAWSH.

I feel like crying. My baby is growing up.

And 30K? Amazing!!

Say it with me now:

amazing amaaaazing.

QOTC- Favorite Singer?

AOTC- Ummm, Demi Lovato and Iggy Azalea duh.

Leave your answers in the comments!!

Let's get to the chapter shall we..

***Charlotte's POV ***

We pulled up at a... hospital? Why are we at a hospital?!

WAIT.. no.... Mitch?

As we parked I swiftly got out of the car and rushed into the front doors of the huge building. I spotted Preston and Brooke immediately sitting down in what I'm guessing is the waiting area.

"Brooke, where is Mitch?" I yelled from across the room.

"Why do you even care?" Preston said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked Preston slightly pissed. "Where is Adam and where is Mitch?"

I heard Shelby jog in behind me. Preston's eyes widened and then formed daggers at my direction.

"Tell me where he is or I swear Preston." I stepped closer to him being intimidating.

Brooke swiftly left the group and rushed down a hallway. She went into a room.

"PRESTON TELL ME WHERE HE IS." I screamed almost punching him in the face when everything started happening.

I heard footsteps in every direction. Yelling, arguing, crying. It was all happening at once.

I looked to my left. Brooke was running back to us. But three people followed her close behind. One person came into view.

Jerome.

The second person came running down like a maniac towards us. I could tell immediately.

Brianna.

The third person was kind of limping but still moving quickly. Then they came into view and I almost screamed.

Mitch.

His face was bruised and beaten and he looked horrible. He was pale and looked tired.

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked him dead in the eyes. They were filled with happiness, sadness, dread, anger, and tears.

A tear slid down my cheek as I looked at his condition. How could someone do this to him?

I ran at the speed of light towards him and collapsed into his arms. He stumbled back a little, and groaned.

"Mitch... Mitch oh my god. Oh my god." I fumbled out. We were both crying into each other's chests.

I felt someone's arms grab my shoulders and drag me backwards.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed turning around to look at who it was. Preston.

All the anger built up and exploded as I punched him right in the nose. I heard it crack as blood spewed from his nostrils.

"You're lucky we're at a hospital, bitch." I sneared. He groaned and held his nose, glaring at me with every ounce of hate he had in him.

All Preston did was pull out his phone, open something up on it, and hand me his phone.