Chapter 4

HOLY COWSACKS YOU GUYS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU! I WAS ON OMEGLE LIKE 3 OR 4 WEEKS AGO LOOKING FOR J- ROME AND I FOUND HIM!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!

WE LIKE TALKED FOR TEN MINUTES MAYBE 5. WHAT EVER!! IT DOESNT MATTER IT WAS JUST TOTALLY AWESOME AND TEARS WERE SHED!

AND.. 356 READS!!!???? I AM dead......

LETS GET 400!! Alright imma stop blabbering BAI DOODS!!!

**Charlotte's POV**

After the AMAZING movie we all went out to a random mall and started doing random stuff.

"Who wants to go fall in the middle of Belk and scream 'LIFE ALERT!!" said Brianna.

"ME!" screamed Mitch.

"Count me in!" i said.

All three of us walked down the isles of Belk. Mitch went first.

We watched him "fall" and then scream "LIFE ALERT" the lady was so scared she ran away. we were hiding behind a clothes rack and were laughing our butts off.

"SHE WAS SO SCARED!" i yelled laughing.

I went next.. oh yea MY TURN SUCKERS! GET ON MY LEVEL SON!

I was walking past this guy and this girl when i actually tripped.

"OWIEOWWW" i yelled.

My foot was throbbing. the guy turned around.... NO WAY! WATT!! ITS PEWDIEPIE!! FLIPPING FELIX AND MARZIA WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!

"oh my god.. YOUR PEEWWWDIEPIEE!" I said. "AND CUTIEPIE!!"

"Yep! thats me! and him." Marzia said in her italian accent.

By that time Mitch was by my side helping me up and Brianna was laughing so hard she was crying.

"I am dreaming!" she laughed. "this is all a dream!"

"No its not we are right here!" said Felix or PEWDIEPIE!

"Really? i feel like I'm gonna..... like I'm gonna..." then she fainted, right there on the Belk floor.

"Oh crap." Mitch said. i limped over to her and shook her.

"Wakey wakey Brianna!" i said. she didn't move. "Mitch pick her up and take her to the hospital!"

"Really? you think that no one would notice if we carried a 'non-moving' body to a car?" he said sarcastically.

"Mitch, the door is right there." i stated pointing to the door 10 feet away.

"Oh.. ok.." he said as he picked her up.

"You two are like an old married couple." said Marzia.

"Thanks." i said sarcastically. Me and Mitch started rushing for the door.

"WAIT! WE ARE COMING WITH YOU!" screamed Felix.

"No way.." i said.

"Yep!" said Marzia catching up to us with Felix.

"Ok, thanks." said Mitch. we all started rushing for our car. We all got into Mitch's car and drove for the hospital.

*********************************

"I am gonna text the others." i said when we got to the hospital.

"Oh yea! i totally forgot about them!" said Mitch.

I laughed and walked up to the front desk with Mitch. Felix and Marzia decided to wait in the waiting area or what ever you call it.

"Our friend passed out and being the dumb ones we are, don't know what to do.. Can you get someone to help us? PLEASE!?" Said Mitch.

"Ok sir just fill out these papers and then we will see what we can do." she said calmly.

"Ok." said Mitch. he tried answering the first question but got stuck.

"Here, let me do it" I said. "i know her better than you." I grabbed the pen from his hand and started answering the questions.

HEY GUYS I TRIED TO EDIT THIS ONE!! I don't really have much to say so yea.....

The really DIDNT react to her passing out as good as I planned, but umm it really seemed like they DIDNT care. sorry, auto-correct always capitalizes everything! THEY DO CARE! THEY WILL IN NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!

Shout out to maduwen for making me laugh!! You should go read her story. its an imagine for a bunch of you-tubers.. Minecraft of course!

OK BAI DOODS AND DUDETTES!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

XxLilyxX