Chapter 8

HOW'S IT GOIN PRINGLES!? I love that nickname...*sigh*

I am updating late. oh yea uh I was there!

Sorry I loved splegg! THEY NEED TO DO IT AGAIN!

Ok I hate writing like kidnapping crap so I am gonna skip until after they were all questioned and stuff, just because it scares the crap out of me to write that. It is just creepy because you KNOW it can happen...

Anyways, IM GONNA GOOOO!!

**Charlotte's P.O.V.**

After everyone had gotten back from questioning from the police and stuff, we all decided to go out to a karaoke bar.

Once we got there we found a table and sat down. We all ordered our drinks.

"Charlotte!" Mitch yelled my name in my ear since we were sitting next to each other.

"What?!" I yelled back into his ear.

"Will you sing?" he asked sticking his bottom lip out and gave me his puppy dog eyes.

"Nooooo..." I whined.

"Pwease?" he asked again.

"Fine but I'm not doing it alone!" I said. "Brooke, Brianna, Marzia, let's sing."

They all agreed and we walked up to the sign up sheet thingie. We were the only ones on the list.

I signed our group names as ' The Gamers' the dj saw us sign the sheet and came over.

"You guys wanna sing?" he asked.

"Yep." I said. He ran over to the mic.

"Ok, up next we have the.. Gamers!" he yelled into the mic and everyone clapped.

I asked him if he had the song we agreed on, and he did.

We walked up on stage and he handed us all mics. All the sudden the music started pounding through the restaurant. I gulped and started singing,

Charlotte:
Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together, I need the other one to hold you, make you feel, make you feel better.

Brooke:
It's not a walk in the park to love each other, but when the fingers interlock I can't deny, can't deny, your worth it.

All:
Cause after all this time, I'm still into you, I should be over all the butterflies I'm into you, I'm into you, and baby even on the worst nights, I'm into you, I'm into you. Let em wonder how we got this far, cause I don't really need to wonder at all. ya after all this time, I'm still into you.

As the second verse started I saw Mitch smiling and cheering along with Jerome, Preston, Adam, Jason and Felix.

Marzia:
Here comes the night that I first met your mother. and in the truck back to your house, I told you that, I told you that, I loved ya.

Brianna:
You felt the weight if the world fall off your shoulders, and to our favourite song we sang along, to the start of forever.

All:
Cause after all this time, I'm still into you, I should be over all the butterflies I'm into you, I'm into you, and baby even on the worst nights, I'm into you, I'm into you. Let em wonder how we got this far, cause I don't really need to wonder at all. ya after all this time, I'm still into you.

Brooke:
Some things just, some things just make sense and one of those is you and I.

Brianna:
Some things just, some things just make sense and even after all this time.