Chapter 26. End

[Dedication: Chapterette; Because you are one of my favorite readers. Sorry it had to end] 

Max's POV

I shifted deeper into the warmth, savoring it, loving it. A sense of security wrapped around me and I didn't want to wake, I didn't want to lose it. Warm solid arms tightened around me as I shifted and I froze.

I bolted up and scrambled away, my knee digging into someone's side. Gunnar groaned and I flushed, realizing I had over reacted. I turned slowly, a sheepish smile on my face.  He eyed me dangerously and I bit my lip, trying not to smile too hard. Finally I gave up and threw myself into his arms, clamping my lips firmly on his. 

He was startled for a moment before slowly wrapping his arms around me. I straddled his thighs and opened my mouth when he firmly nibbled on my bottom lip. His tongue quickly took control, working around and stroking mine, flicking, teasing me.

"Max," His voice was husky and low and goosebumps rose all over my flesh. My body felt heavy and I slowly rolled my hips on his already prominent erection, making him gasp into my mouth. He growled as I continued, lowering his hands to my hips. His fingers dug in and I tried not to whine at his tight grip as he started thrusting against me.

After a particularly aggressive grind, a low whine not our own made us freeze. I drew away from Gunnar to see a very naked Leo lying beside Gunnar and looking traumatized. I blushed as I quickly glanced around and noticed we were in the middle of a mosh-pit of wolves. Most of them were still sleeping but some were rubbing there eyes tiredly, hiding smirks.

I scrambled out of the pile, kneeing and elbowing people out of the way before jumping to my feet at the edge, leaving a groaning pile behind me, my eyes wide. Magnus suddenly sat up, his hair a mess.

"What's happening?" He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes while another wolf sat up to answer.

"Max seems to think we're floorboards." He grumbled, rubbing his side before folpping back down. Leo whimpered again, catching everyone's attention. Magnus smiled comfortingly at my cousin while he tried to subtly scoot away from Gunnar.

"Good morning Leo. At least I hope it is. Did you sleep well?" Leo stared at him with wide eyes, clearly on the verge of a freak out.

"What happened last night? Wh- who are all these people and why the hell are we all sleeping together! Nothing happened right? This isn't some freaky werewolf initiation or... um..." Everyone started laughing and he blushed tomato red. Dwayne got control of his breathing first.

"There's a snow storm outside. We're sleeping like this for the warmth and comfort." He chuckled at Leo then shook his head at me, "Just wait until you have a mate. Then you'll wake up like Max and Gunnar did quite often."

Leo blushed and mumbled about how he could never imagine such a thing. Gunnar stood up and walked over to me while the pack teased Leo just to see him blush. Gunnar wrapped me up in his arms while I watched them nervously. Some of those wolves seemed a little too interested in him.

Magnus got up grumbling about the noise levels while he was trying to sleep and sent everyone off to raid the house for breakfast and clothes.