Sees You Getting Bullied

Harry:
"Harry only likes you because he feels bad for you!" Ginny was repeatedly saying over and over as sadness was slowly taking over you.
"Leave her alone!" You heard a faint yell as you see Harry coming closer.
"That's some rubbish! I would like you to go away from my girl and not tell lies," he said directly towards Ginny as she goes away and Harry hugs you really tightly.

Ron:
"You're so UGLY! I can't believe Ron chose you over me," Lavender Brown harshly said.
Lavender then spotted Ron and called him over.
"What do you want?" He said aggravated at Lavender.
"I want you to explain to me why you're dating this ugly person?!" She screeches pointing at you.
"But I'm not dating you," he spoke towards Lavender making everyone around her laugh.

Draco:
"You're Harry's friend?!" Goyle had shouted at you in the common room as you nod, "I can't wait until I tell Draco!"
You started tearing up, he's going to ruin you and Draco's relationship. He's been trying to ruin the relationship for months now.
You notice Draco entering the common room and came straight towards you wiping away your tears.
"SHE IS POTTER'S FRIEND! DUMP HER!" Goyle yelled.
"So? She can be friends with whoever she wants, you guys are full of rubbish."

George:
You saw Katie Bell coming your way and made you trip over your robe.
"Oops!" She giggled, "Sorry you little man-stealer!"
"Excuse me? Don't you ever talk to my girl like that, and I wasn't ever your man!" George yelled as his footsteps came closer and closer, helping you up off from the floor and walked with you to the common room away from Katie Bell.

Fred:
You had enough of Angelina bullying you, so you decided to go up to her and confront her.
You saw her at the nearest tree outside of Hagrid's Hut and slapped her.
"You look like a troll!" You yelled as she devilishly smiled.
You saw Fred come out of Hagrid's hut and see what was going on.
"I would say the same for yourself!"
as she punched you and shoved you on the ground.
"HANDS OFF OF HER!" Fred yelled coming to get you before a more serious fight would happen between you and Angelina.
He carried you to his dorm, putting an ice-pack on where she had punched you.

Neville:
You were getting bullied by your friends. They were saying how you baby Neville too much.
"He's going to learn how to do stuff on his own, not with the help of an ugly beast!"
You couldn't believe you were friends with them. You were ready to fight until you see Neville coming towards your friend.
"Don't you dare ever call her that ever again!" He said and punched her straight in the face knocking her down to the floor. You were really surprised of his actions and stood there watching your 'friend' stumble over, as Neville then took your hand and left to go to the Common Room with you.