Sweetest Thing He Has Said

author's note:
Y/N= Your(first) Name
L/N= Your(last) Name

Harry:
"Y/N, I love you. I know that for a fact. I think about you constantly, ever since we first met in that library. Heck- I still get butterflies whenever I see you. You're the only person I've ever fully trusted. I hope you love me the same," Harry once said while you were heading up to your dormitory yet he stopped you so he could finally tell you his feelings for you.

Ron:
"You see all of those wizarding models out there? I don't understand why they aren't showing you in those magazines. You're too good to be a model, maybe that's why. Besides- you're better than those selfish girls, I love you," he mentioned as you were looking at a magazine filled with models and felt insecure.

Draco:
"Y/N L/N. How about using my last name when we grow old? It should be Y/N Malfoy. How about we start a family in the future? How about we love each other... Forever? Because, I'd like the sound of that," Draco spoke one day out of no where.

George:
"Your smile. I love your smile. Honestly, it's contagious and full of love. You know what else if full of love? My heart because of you," George spoke during your guys' first date.

Fred:
"I cannot be in a world without you. If I lose you- I'll lose myself. I wouldn't function without you. You're the only person who keeps me motivated and makes me smile while doing so," Fred spoke on your way to Hogsmeade.

Neville:
"Where do I even begin? Your laugh- it's flattering. Your smile- it makes me happy. Your personally- is witty and sweet. But YOU- you are overall amazing and I love you. You see, our love is like a puzzle, if the piece isn't there- in this case, you- then the entire thing wouldn't resemble a whole. By 'whole' I'm talking about my heart, which is the same heart that beats ten times faster when I see you," Neville said to you when you were sick.