The Stupidest Fights(The Make-Up)

Harry:
You were talking to Hermione in the common room as you hear a familiar voice.
"Y/N may I please have a word with you?" You look up to see Harry.
"Uh, sure," you replied. You followed Harry into his dorm as he immediately apologized.
"I'm so sorry for the way I was acting, your advice did help. I was just stressed out," he explained as you nodded.

Ron:
You were talking to Harry in his dorm that he shared with Ron.
"Are you ready for the tournament tonight?" He asked as you shrugged.
You then hear the door open and close as you turn around to see Ron with your broom in his hands.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I was acting childish. Here's your broom," he said apologizing.
"No it's fine. I was being too dramatic," you explained as he gave you a quick peck on the lips.
"Guys in front of me, really?!" Harry exclaimed and you and Ron laughed.

Draco:
You shouldn't have taken Draco's brush away, especially since you knew how he'd react.
"Y/N?" You hear Draco's voice calling out your name as you look up to see him in the doorway of your room.
Last time he was there, there had been an argument.
"I'm sorry, I was way too over-dramatic. I love you and I would never be that mean to you ever again!" He apologized.
"It's fine. I shouldn't have done that anyways," you responded hugging him.
You gave him back his brush as you both laughed it off.

George:
You could not stop thinking about what had happen between you and George. You were so regretful after saying those harsh things to him over a harmless prank.
"George?" You spoke knocking on his door. You opened it to see him sobbing really loudly.
You sat next to him, "George I didn't mean to say those things!"
"You told me that you hated me! I would've never say that to you!" He said in between cries.
"I don't hate you. I mean I did at that time because you made my hair in knots and I'm very stupid to even argue about that. I never want to lose you, you mean everything to me, please just say something."
He looked up at me noticing me cry, "I love you."

Fred:
You can't believe you thought something was going on between Angelina and Fred. Jealousy just took over you.
"Fred?" You spoke as you see him pass by in the corridor. He stops and walked up towards you.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about not caring for your choices, I'm too jealous and I understand if you want to break up," you explained.
"I will never consider us breaking up," he spoke, pulling you in for a kiss.

Neville:
After the past days you decided to apologize to Neville for your behavior which was getting out of hand.
"Neville?" You asked as you see him in the common room.
"Oh hey Y/N," he spoke.
"We need to talk," you responded as he nodded. "That souvenir didn't mean anything to me, it wasn't really anything actually. I shouldn't have gone off on you like that, I'm sorry," you explained.
He then pulled you in for a hug accepting your apology.