He Gets Jealous

Harry:
Harry was talking to the Golden Trio in the common room, leaving you all by yourself on a chair.
  "Hey babe!" You hear, thinking it was Harry you turned around.
It was in fact Dean, "What do you want?" You asked as he crookedly smiled.
  "I really like you," he explains.
"Too bad pal, she's mine," you then hear a familiar voice.
You see Harry standing in front of you looking angry as ever, "Back off of her!"

Ron:
Ron knows that you and Draco had a thing for eachother and he's always have been jealous of him.
  "Hey Y/N want to study together in the library?" You hear Draco ask as you nodded. You leave Ron in the common room by himself, you guys weren't doing anything anyways.
Once you got into the library you could hear footsteps coming closer and closer. Ron was now then standing right in front of you, angry as ever.
   "Excuse me? Draco doesn't even have Potions!" Ron screeched.
"He is in my class!" You spoke, laughing at Ron's short temper, "Besides we are only going to be studying."

Draco:
Draco is very jealous of how you're very lovable.
"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade?" Susan Bones would always ask.
You would usually say 'no thank you' due to Draco always wanting to hang out with you.
  "Yeah sure I'd love to," you spoke now accepting the opportunity.
"You want to hang out with her and not me?!" Draco said as you nod.
  "Draco, we've been hanging out all week, let me at least hang out with one of my friends," you explained as he blushed from embarrassment.

George:
George does not like Oliver Wood. He was your ex boyfriend.
The only reason you guys had broken up because he barely had anytime for you due to his messy schedule.
  He's actually had made a new schedule, which could've had way more time for you if you guys were dating.
George heard about it and was furious.
"Are you sneaking around and hitting if off with Oliver?!" George said when he came into the common room one night, luckily no one was there.
   "Me and him are just pals, trust me!" You spoke.
"Okay, I'm sorry babe!" He would apologize.

Fred:
Fred sometimes gets jealous when your pranks are better than his.
Once he pranked some girl in the common room with slugs, yet she didn't complain.
The same day you had just pranked her where she would burp after every sentence. She complained it was hurting her throat and so she started crying.
  When Fred had found out he didn't talk to you for two days since your prank had the best reaction.

Neville:
Neville hates how you always get good grades, therefore he gets jealous.
  "Hey Neville, I got a high score on one of my classes presentation!" You spoke with excitement as he glared at you.
"It's not nice rubbing that in people's faces!" He said clearly upset.
  "But, you told me to share my grade with you from that class. That was the class I was struggling in," you explained as he then realized he was being childish and apologized.