You Die

Warning: Can be triggering.
I do care about my followers and your guys lives.
Every single one of you are worth it, honestly there are people today who ten years ago had the same struggles as us, but they stayed strong and didn't let anybody tell them what they can or cannot do.
Do not read if you get triggered.

Harry:
Harry let you help him with fighting against Voldemort. You always begged to help, so you can show how much protection and care you're willing to give yet Harry always said no.
One day you asked again, as to your surprise he said 'yes'.
You were currently in an unknown room where it was dark as Harry was holding onto your hand.
"Lumos!" Harry spoke as light came on. You see in the corner, the Dark Lord snickering.
"Brought your lovely lady, Potter?" Voldemort laughed forming an evil grin.
Twenty minutes in with spells all over the place, and you taking matters into your own hands; You then saw light coming your way.
"NO!" You hear Harry yell as you fell back, beginning to lose your hearing then vision, "I love you."
Ever since your death, Harry blamed himself for letting you take control and all his friends would try to comfort him but deep down inside, he was lost.

Ron:
Slytherins hated you. You were just another former Slytherin but had no interest in your House.
"Y/N, nice to see you," Pansy Parkinson laughed as you turned around.
"Leave me alone!" You yelled, turning away. Next thing you know, you fall to the ground with the words 'Avada Kedavra' heard.
After your death, Ron immediately found out from a group of Slytherins when one day he was trying to find you. Ever since, he starved himself trying to make himself die. His friends comforted him, trying to get his happy side out of him.

Draco:
You were dating Draco. He was a Death Eater yet you were refused to be one.
"Y/N," your boyfriend Draco spoke one day, "I have to do this."
You knew exactly what he meant as your eyes widen.
"Okay. If this is what it takes for you not to get killed," you spoke. He came your way, giving you a long kiss.
"I'll miss you. Don't worry, I'll see you soon!" He whispers as he performs the curse on you. The last thought you had was the fact that Draco is killing himself afterwards to be with you.

George:
"Do not leave me!" You spoke holding tightly onto George's hand. The Battle Of Hogwarts was happening and you couldn't be away from George.
You two were running, with spells thrown at you guys. All of a sudden, what happened next was George had let go of your hand and you couldn't find him anywhere.
You hear someone yell something at you, as you then immediately fall to the floor, losing breaths. George saw you on the floor as he was looking for you, and could not stop crying as he kept saying 'I love you' over and over even though you were already dead.

Fred:
You saw Fred on the ground, with his family hovering around him. Once you got to see him, you grabbed his hand while crying. After days, you stayed in the same spot. Due to dehydration, lack of eating, and hypothermia, you then died while still holding onto Fred's hand.
Once the Weasley's found out, they came rushing towards you trying to check if you were still having a chance of being alive but that's when they noticed, there's no chance.

Neville:
You were getting bullied. It was to the point you wanted to kill yourself.
You were writing a death note for Neville.
Dear Neville,
I love you. I hope you never forget about me. It's just gotten to the point where it's my time to go. You love me, I love you. Our love is unforgettable. I hope you understand what I mean by this. Goodbye.
Sincerely yours,
Y/N
You then placed the note on your bed. You then, walk to the balcony looking at the night sky.
You jumped. You fell hard to the cement as you couldn't breath, you were dead.
Once Neville found out, he became in deep depression as he always read your letter every night.
His friends would always try to cheer him up, as his moods had actually gotten better.
Yet, you're still in his mind 24/7.