Fights Led To Breakup(The Make-Up)

Harry:
Recap:
You guys broke up due to him not hanging out with you, but he hung out with a whole bunch of other people. Then when you confronted him, he said 'I was done with you a long time ago'

It's been three months, they've been all so miserable. You would go to class, with a fake smile- totally hiding the fact that you were broken inside.

You were sitting in potions, trying to pay attention. Then a note comes soaring your way. You picked it up from your desk, curious as to what it would say.

Dear Y/N,
We need to talk. Meet me in the library- aka where we first met.
                                      From,
                                     Harry

You looked back to see Harry staring at you nervously. Soon class was over as you quickly rushed to the library, since it was your free period.

You were looking all around for Harry, but then remembered you guys first met in the 'Restricted' section.

Once you came, you saw no one there. Then, you see Harry right in front of you. Assuming he was wearing the invisibility cloak.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi."

"We need to talk..." He mumbles as you nodded.

"Look, hear me out on everything I say. I care about you. I guess when I was practically ignoring you, I wasn't thinking right. I was caught up in all my friends, I forgot about you. Y/N, please don't think I would purposely hurt you. I really miss you. Please take me back," Harry explained while sobbing loudly.

You had tears coming down your cheeks, and hugged him. It was probably the longest hug you ever gotten.

"Yes. Yes, I'll take you back."

Ron:
Recap: Ron broke up with you because he admitted he didn't even really love you. He had just felt bad for you since you were the outcast.

It's been 2months.

You were walking down the corridor and saw Ron coming your way.

"Great," you sarcastically mumbled to yourself.

"Y/N!" He says while standing in front of you.

"What do you want?" You asked frowning.

All he did was hold up a necklace.

"I'm sorry. The thing about calling you an outcast and that I felt bad for you was a prank. Well actually a dare- Pansy Parkinson had told me to do it."

"Why'd you do it?" You asked.

"She said if I did the prank then she'll give me a lot of galleons, sickles and knuts. I was planning to get you a nice necklace ahead of time but didn't have the money so I thought this would be a good opportunity."

"Opportunity?"

"Listen I was planning to give you the necklace right afterwards and give you the explanation. Yet I didn't know how you reacted and I didn't know how to then own up to my mistakes."