Meeting His Family

Harry:
Harry explained to you what the Dursley's were like and you didn't like hearing about them, yet today Harry insisted you meet them.
You guys were already at the doorsteps, as you knocked on the door.
After a couple of times, a huge man with a grayish mustache answered.
He looked at you with a 'devil stare' and if looks could kill, you would be dead by now. Harry held tight onto your hand as he saw you tense up.
"Come inside," Mr. Dursley spoke as you and Harry entered your way inside the household.
"Oh you must be Y/N! It's so nice to have a girl in the house," you noticed Harry's Aunt saying as she came towards you.
  "Oh, I'm Harry's girlfriend," was all you said. The Aunt didn't seem that stubborn compared to what Harry has said.
"Well for the night you could sleep in Harry's room, and Harry you can sleep in the cupboard," his aunt spoke. Never mind, she is stubborn.
  "No! I'll share the room with him, don't make him sleep in the cupboard! That's bad parenting," you explained giving them the death glare.
They looked scared of you now so then they changed their mind so you and Harry can go now.
You went upstairs with Harry entering his room.
"So what do you think of those horrid people?" Harry asked.
"Can't believe they're your family, but they're interesting," you replied as he chuckled. He then leaned in for a kiss as you gladly kissed back.

Ron:
Ron was excited for you to meet his parents, and you were excited too.
You already knew some of his family members, Percy, Ginny, Fred, and George. He talked about Bill and Charlie before but he said they're not going to be at the Burrow during your visit.
  "Ready?" Ron asked as he was put his hand on the doorknob as you nodded.
He opened the door, as his parents immediately greeted you.
"Hello! My name is Y/N. I'm Ron's girlfriend," you mumbled but loud enough so where they could hear you.
"Oh we know! Ron talks about you non-stop," Arthur explains as you looked salt Ron who was blushing madly.
  "Hey Y/N!" Fred says while picking you up, running around.
"FRED! Put Y/N down!" Molly yelled as Fred ignored her.
"Fred I'm sorry, but I'm taken by Ron, kind of thought you already knew," you laughed as Fred finally put you down.
You went over to Ron, hugging him.
"I love you!" He says.
"I love you too," you spoke kissing him.

Draco:
You were beyond scared to meet Draco's parents but Draco told you they wanted to meet you.
Draco opened the door to the Malfoy Manor.
"Where is everybody?" You asked entering his house.
"Dad's at work, Mum should be here though," Draco replied, "Hello?" Draco called out.
You see a woman with brown hair with blonde streaks in it, coming your way.
"Hey Dracy!" Narcissa says to Draco in a baby tone voice, "You must be Y/N!"
Narcissa smiled at you, and hugged you.
  Draco left to go in his room to change as you stayed in the living room.
"How's Draco? He is treating you well, right?" Narcissa asked as you nodded.
"You're so beautiful," she added, "Lucius should be home anytime now."
  Draco came back out into the living room wearing casual clothes.
"You look hot babe," you whispered as he blushed.
You then hear the door open and close, seeing no other than Lucius, Draco's father. He didn't say anything as he entered the house, he just looks grumpy.
  "Lucius, this is Draco's girlfriend! Her name is Y/N," Narcissa introduced you.
"Hi," was all he said. He looks very scary and looks like he doesn't care about your presence, "Draco this is your girlfriend?"
  Draco nodded as he put his arm around your waist.
"Interesting," Lucius added as he walked away with Narcissa.
"So, what do you think of them?" Draco mumbled as you shrugged.
"Interesting," you responded.

George:
George opened the door to the Burrow as you were excited as ever.
"Hello dear!" Molly says as she rushed towards you.
"Nice to meet you!" Arthur spoke.
George completely got ignored by his parents as they were greeting you.
After ten minutes, George took you to his room.
"I love you," he says while kissing you, as you kissed him back. Then Molly comes in, telling you guys dinner is ready. You guys quickly got up and went towards the dinner table.
  Arthur and Molly had a lot cooked, it's like the Great Hall Feast. You sat next to George, as he held your hand underneath the table.
You began eating the food which turned out to be delicious. After dinner George pulled you over outside.
  "So, how'd you like my parents?" He asked.
"They're wonderful," you smiled as he pulled you in for a long kiss.

Fred:
You've met his parents already at a young age due to your parents being friends with them.
Flashback
You were holding onto your dads hand when he opened the door to the Burrow. Your mum already rushed inside, greeting Molly Weasley.
Your dad let go of your hand as you ran up towards Arthur, grabbing onto his leg, "Aww she's adorable!"
Molly then had greeted you, as you put your arms up so she could carry you for a little bit. After a few minutes she carried you outside, where the rest of the family was. She put you down as you made your way over to Ron.
You guys tackled each other in hugs. Both you and Ron were the same age as the twins were a bit older than you guys. You saw Fred coming your way as he tripped you over and you began to cry. He tried to have you be quiet but it already caught Arthur's attention, as he then took Fred away to his room.

Neville:
You were excited to meet Neville's grandma. You heard so many nice things about her.
Neville opened the door to the household as he welcomed you inside.
"Hello Y/N!" His grandma spoke, smiling towards you..
"Hello," you said smiling back.
"Neville does not stop talking about you!" She exclaims as you see Neville blushing of embarrassment, "You're just as beautiful as what he says too!"
Leaving you smiling really wide.
Neville pulled you into his room, "So?"
"So? 'So' what?" You asked.
"What do you think of my Grandmum?" He responded.
  "Oh she's absolutely sweet!" You replied as he pulled you in for a long kiss.