How He Decided To Ask You Out (His POV)

Harry:
Y/N is too beautiful. She's very nice and helps me out with just about anything.

Ron noticed that I'm always staring at her and suggested to ask her out.

The next day, I finally had the guts to ask out the most beautiful witch ever, Y/N L/N.

Ron:
My own twin brothers would prank me until I asked out Y/N.

I had enough of their pranking and I had enough of bottling everything up from Y/N.

I decided to ask her out, finally. Now everything feels right.

Draco:
Pansy Parkinson would always talk about how 'horrible' Y/N is.

Yet everything she was claiming, I thought otherwise.

Everytime she'll call Y/N 'ugly' I'll just tell her that Y/N is the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

Then I realized how much I loved Y/N and I thought it was time to finally ask her out.

George:
Instead of playing pranks on people with Fred, I would hang out with Y/N.

I have hanged out with her for a long time now and decided to just ask her out, I can't hide my feelings for her any longer.

Fred:
I've liked Y/N since her first year at Hogwarts.

Apparently, she just started liking me according to George. So I decided to ask her out and I was really happy when she said yes.

Neville:
My friends knew how shy I was.

I'll always ask them if Y/N liked me. They'll shrug all the time. Yet the other day, Ron had asked her if she liked me and to my surprise she said yes.

So the following day, I had asked her out.