Cuddling

Harry:
You were in your dorm doing homework letting your anxiety take over.
"Can I come in?" You hear your boyfriend, Harry ask from behind the door.
"Yes," you spoke, finally having a excuse of not to do homework. The door opened to reveal Harry.
He came by your bed, laying down next to you, "It's been a rough day."
"Tell me about it," you laughed as he looks at you and smiles, "Why are you so smiley for?"
He stares at you, "You. I love you."
He then pulled you into his lap and lays down.

Ron:
You and Ron were in the Common Room with everyone gone in Hogsmeade. Ron then pulls you to his side and lays you down as he then lays to the right of you.
  "Babe?" He asked.
"Yes Ron?" You responded.
  "Promise that when we're older, we will stay together?" He spoke as you turned to him.
"I promise," you answered and kissed him on the cheek.

Draco:
You've been so stressed out about tomorrow. Snape was going to have you perform some new spells you guys have just learned.
  "Stop stressing out Y/N, you'll do fine," Draco explained while then pulling you into his lap in his dorm.
"I won't do fine," you replied getting all stressed out.
  "Yes you will. You're beyond perfect," Draco smiled while looking at you.
He begins to play with your hair while having you lay near his side.

George:
George and you have been sent to the Detention Hall once again. Hours past, waiting for time to be up.
"Detention is now over. Go directly to your dorms, and remember stay in YOUR dorm!" Professor McGonagall spoke as she knew you and George are dating.
You and George walked side by side as he then pulls your arm into a different direction, "George, I'm suppose to be going into my dorm!"
He rolled his eyes, "No. You're being with me tonight!" He then takes you up to his dorm, laying down next to you on his bed and cuddled with you all night.

Fred:
After dinner in the Great Hall, Fred told you to meet him up in the Astronomy Tower. You were on your way there as you hear people talking about how cute you and Fred are.
Once you got to the tower you spotted a blanket, food and Fred standing in front of you with a rose.
You guys hanged out up there for a while and then you fell asleep on the blanket with him laying next to you. The next day, you guys were spotted by Professor Snape and got a week of detention.

Neville:
Neville usually doesn't cuddle with you because he gets uncomfortable since he's new to relationship stuff. Yet, he is now by your side, laying down with an arm around you.
"I love you Y/N," he spoke up as you blushed.
"I love you so much!" You responded.
  "I can't wait for the future. It will be you, me, and nobody will come between," he explained while kissing you all over.