Fights Lead To Breakup

Harry:
You were done with Harry. You barely even see him anymore, but he sure does have a lot of time for other people.
  "Hey babe," you hear him say as he enters the Common Room,
"Can you please not call me that anymore?" You asked as he looked confused, "I think it's funny how you choose to hang out with other people but ignore me. I loved you, but I can't just wait for you all the time when you don't even show up. We're done." You explained while tearing up.
  "Whatever. I've been done with you a long time ago, I don't even care!" He spoke, and walked away.

Ron:
"Y/N, we need to talk," Ron tells you as you sit down across from him, "I'm breaking up with you!"
  "Why?" You asked while crying.
"I don't even know why I went out with you. I just felt bad because you were the outcast, but thanks to me I made you a better person. Yet now I think on why I ever asked you out... I don't even like you," he explained as he quickly got up and walked away.

Draco:
You were planning to break up with Draco. He had told you about him being a Death Eater last night, but that wasn't the thing that had bothered you.
"Draco?" You called out as he turned around smiling, "I'm done with you."
"What are you talking about?" He frowned.
  "Well, you can't just keep a secret from me like that! Remember the beginning of our relationship where we both promised to never keep big secrets from each other? You broke the promise. I can't believe you!" You spoke in between loud sobs.
"I can't believe you're breaking up with me over this. If you loved me you wouldn't be doing this," he exclaimed now his turn crying, "But if that's what you want." He then got up and left you there.

George:
You love George, you always will. He knows about your depression and helps you through it.
"Y/N we need to talk!" George says while stopping you in the hallway.
"Yes?" You asked while smiling. You loved the sight of George, it makes you feel protected.
  "We shouldn't be dating anymore. It's hard to help you with everything, and you put a lot of stress onto me. Besides, it's not like you were the good relationship type anyways," he explained as you were crying. He then walks off without saying a word.

Fred:
"Fred, let's talk!" You said while pulling Fred from the hallway into the Gryffindor Common Room.
"I'm leaving you. You always talk about Angelina Johnson and how she's amazing. You know how that makes me feel? Like complete garbage compared to her. Also, you are always pranking people who don't even deserve it. It's rude and it's a form of bullying, I can't go through any much more of this relationship. I'm through," you explained walking away leaving Fred there rolling his eyes at you.

Neville:
"Y/N, I need to talk," Neville said, "I need to focus on my grades, you are a horrible distraction. I can't deal with this anymore, the relationship wasn't even good anyways! Bye," he said with confidence and left as you stood there sobbing loudly.